Author Topic: I'm dissapointed with us!  (Read 23522 times)

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
You can consider me a new found member of PoloG40.. finally sorted out the cookies problem with my computer..haha

Getting sick of CP. Same old, same old!

Dont get me wrong i wouldnt stop using CP completely but i would much rather converse with the members on here.

I personally dont think that too many members is a good thing, although maybe a few more would make for a better ryhthem with the posts and threads..

Jez King

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt
This site is very quiet compared to others I'm on  :/

Offline G-spot

• Members
I think most people on this site are regular visitors, but don't feel the need to discuss everything going on in there life away from there G40's so I guess its safe to say when were not typing on here we're out enjoying our motors, well I am!!

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
well when this was posted i agree it was quiet, but it has picked up greatly in last few weeks, i find myself checking back more and more, and posting more!

thumbs up!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
yeah don't forget this forum is only a couple of months old!

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
I'm on here every day! There are only three forums I check daily, and they're all about as quiet as this place. Makes things so much simpler when you don't have to sift through ten pages of wank threads to get to something worth reading.

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
[quote pid=2427 author=Alex date=1215984092]I'm on here every day! There are only three forums I check daily, and they're all about as quiet as this place. Makes things so much simpler when you don't have to sift through ten pages of wank threads to get to something worth reading.[/quote]

I do agree, but this place is a little too quiet!! Just need a few more people posting worth while stuff up...

Offline bexyG40

• Members
Havnt been on for a while, had a peek on here yesterday and have to say i like what i see...

Its nice having a forum for everything 'G' related!  woop ;)

Offline sally_healey

• Members
[quote pid=1846 author=hayesey date=1214168550]it seems a bit cheeky just putting a thread on clubpolo advertising this place.  since I've kind of ended up helping them get the server sorted out it might also seem like some kind of abuse of power of something if I did it.  I've no objection to someone else starting a thread though!  Although no doubt someone on there will moan about it.

Otherwise, I'll take the club banner to BVF and see if we get any interest.  What other ideas does anyone have ofr getting the club more well known?[/quote]
I don't think it's cheeky in the slightest, we all love polo's so a bit of cross club advertising has to be a good thing?  :D

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
The amount of people having G40s is a little than other polos, so we are a small group, and i find it reasonable to be quiet...

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
got to say its picking up over here now. Looking good...

Offline batten

• Members
good stuff!, havnt checked in for a while

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
I'm really pleased to see the change since i first posted this thread!  the website is picking up nicely and replies appear much quicker than before.  same old faces i know but its all good!  you know what i'd like to see in the off topic section?  just for a laugh is a moaning section. Basically where you can moan about the most stupid of things...dan knight about his mates down royal mail...me about teenagers and their gt's..pete about not getting his g40 on an oap insurance policy scheme (sorry mate just kidding) etc etc...just for a laugh.  would make a good read..let's face it we all love a good moan...

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
[quote pid=3735 author=supercharged spaniel date=1220294296]..pete about not getting his g40 on an oap insurance policy scheme (sorry mate just kidding).[/quote]

Bwhahaha, how true.

To be fair..... ;)