Author Topic: women  (Read 18411 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
women
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:36:58 pm »
Thought i'd start a totally random discussion about women...mainly because i was on club polo and of all the lads on there i see no hint or even glimer of men talking about women/birds or any banter for that matter.  I know we all pretty much talk about them amoungst our friends, infact women and cars are my only topics of dicussion really..

I love them..in fact i like them more than cars..just

whats your views..

Offline sohailG40

• Members
Re: women
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:34:37 pm »
as my mate would say

wank wank money in the bank poke poke then you will go broke  ;D

come to think about it if the moneys in the bank then i can use it on my g40

fuck it i rather poke poke then go broke  :D

Offline lance

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:07 pm »
you only go broke when you go with a lass if you just shag them then there is no need to spend money on them!

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 01:12:14 am »
Love it...no need for any spendage...make sure she's on the pill lol as my mates would say.

Offline grayg40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 08:01:38 am »
I love a woman with peachy ass and hips, just so you get a good hold of them when doing the business. a well rounded set of breasts are essential also.

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:21 am »
Any stories from anyone? There must be? Anyone been caught out on fakebook or anything?

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 11:37:10 am »
Facebook storking all women do it Beware. Ever came home one night and somehow for no apparent reason got in to an argument as you have done something but no idea what it is. Well there is a good chance that some attractive woman has wrote on you’re wall, not only that but she called you hun or babe then left more than one kiss.

Stay single it’s easier lmao

Oh and nice thread Dan

Oh and i speak from experience  :P

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 11:53:57 am »
no comment. Anyone could be viewing this thread

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 11:56:58 am »
^^^ someone is guilty of something  ;D

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 12:07:08 pm »
hence why my GF, doesn't have access to my facebook or the forums I go to.

I am not up to anything, but women can seem to get pissed off at the drop of a hat for no reason, as the other guy says too many xx or a informal hello.

Offline grayg40

• Members
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 12:27:37 pm »
they are a weird breed that come in all shapes and sizes.
i got caught looking at my birds work mate. she's a good face, massive melons,and nice little ass. the gf asked if i fancied her? so i replied if i wasn't going with you i would ask her out. didn't go down well, so then i tried to explain that there is alway's going to be someone that you would like to sleep with.
she didn't speak to me for a couple of days, but it was cool for me, no moaning for 2 days(boost).
her workmate was round at weekend with a seriously low top, at times i got the flash of nipple. :P :P now that wasn't good had to try keep my tongue in my head for 24hrs.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:40:24 pm by grayg40 »

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 12:40:34 pm »
Facebook is easily solved... Turn the wall off... Lol then there's no chance of someone leaving a message that might cause upset. Birds are great at causing shit over nothing lol or what we think is nothing

Offline Renegade440

• Members
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 12:51:11 pm »
But thats the whole point isnt it, what we thing is nothing turns out to be a really big deal to them!

Im quite lucky in that I can read mygirlfriend like an open book and can usually shut up in time before i get myself in trouble lol

Wish Id discovered cars before women to be fair, least then id have some money to spend on some TCAs right about now!

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:44 pm »
they are a weird breed that come in all shapes and sizes.
i got caught looking at my birds work mate. she's a good face, massive melons,and nice little ass. the gf asked if i fancied her? so i replied if i wasn't going with you i would ask her out. didn't go down well, so then i tried to explain that there is alway's going to be someone that you would like to sleep with.
she didn't speak to me for a couple of days, but it was cool for me, no moaning for 2 days(boost).
her workmate was round at weekend with a seriously low top, at times i got the flash of nipple. :P :P now that wasn't good had to try keep my tongue in my head for 24hrs.

the question is did you gf tell her friend that you fancied her, so shes going to show more flesh as to tease you

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 12:57:48 pm »
Monday my gf was all happyiness and light, it was like I was going out with someone else. I knew there as fat chance of that happening two day sin a row., but was not expecting the full turn around. when I saw her she was in a right mood and it had nothing to do with me, just work and the yard she goes riding at and some of the games there, for the next two hours she decided everything I did was wrong for the next 2 hours.
she calmed down after that.
I think as guys we dont do that, we just sulk and go back into ourselves and go quiet