Author Topic: women  (Read 18389 times)

Offline Max

• Members
Re: women
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 10:53:50 pm »
Lance you are a fucking animal, proper funny!!!

Offline Justin14100

• Traders
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 01:02:05 am »
Lance. You just earnt yourself a medal!

Offline MartinB

• Members
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2009, 10:59:42 am »
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Karma goes up 1 from me!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:01:13 am by MartinB »

Offline lance

• Members
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 02:03:04 pm »
thanks ha ha i have more stories lol.

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2009, 05:43:45 pm »
Thats fucking awesome..if you see her again you should see if you can work your charm, explain all and see if you can fuck her again...the fact that you fucked her off so bad and then rattle her again would be an amazing feat...there are girls that are gulable enough to believe any shit you make up and take you back again for another ride lol

My mate was talking to this scrawny ginger thing on msn and asked me to join the convo...so i did... turned out she was the filthiest horriblest ginger slut I've spoke to.  Loved spunk in every hole and off anyone, no condom the lot.  So we tortured her for a bit suggesting what we could do to her etc.  Next day am at work and my mate texts me...'I'm meeting her, wish me luck'  anyways this is about 2pm and i was thinking i dunno where he is gonna take her at this time?

I finish work and i get a phone call.

'dan i've got to come round..I've something to show you'

Nice one..anyways about 6pm he arrives..Phone in hand...Only to show me a video of him rattling her against a wire fence from behind whislt she holds on...the wire fence being the local commuters 'metro' line around my local area (sunderland/newcastle)...What's classic is for very video he makes he always turns the camera and does a quick signiture smile for the lads...

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2009, 06:56:24 pm »
It's all the best of stuff so far but try this one.

The late ex. (not latex) and I are out in a mini for a run in the country. For some insane reason she's driving and we're doing about fifty. In the back seat is one small recently acquired pup which is making all the wrong noises. "You'd better pull over before he pukes on the seat" says I . She does. Fifty miles an hour into the ditch with rocks trees and all sorts of shit coming thick and fast, along with concussion. When I recover my senses things aren't looking good for the mini. One wheel is a hundred yards back down the road and in between there's a lot of oil, driveshaft and other costly looking things. One side of the car is fucked in completely and it's "all your fault", not even a tear, "your fault". " You told me to pull over" and she's right I did. I just kind of thought that under the circumstances she might have .. you know..

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2009, 11:06:13 am »
Lance thats fucking awesome !!!

Karma +1 for making me laugh so much.

One of my mates, Az, mum works with disabled teenagers of differing types. One evening she bought home a hot, blind blonde from work. She was proper hot, but blind! (didnt think they ever came in good looking models). Me and my mate couldnt belive it as normally it was only dribblers that we ever saw. Suddenly i found myself wanting to stay for the evenng meal which i did. After eating we all sat down and started drinking a little. Az's mum popped out to the shop for a few bits and left us in charge of the blonde. As soon as she was out the door we took her upstairs to Az's room and double teamed her.  She absolutely fucking loved it! Just got her back downstairs before Az's mum got back too!! We went up the pud after that to celebrate and tell the lads. Got a pint each from the land lord to say well done too! Good times

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2009, 11:53:07 am »
^ what the fucking fuck!!! Bwhaaaa so you raped a blind girl?! Ha ha that is possibly one of the best scores ever. How did you convince her? Did you just say 'get yourself upstairs we are going to pound you'? I would of spunked all over her hair and face... 'here's a bit of optical treatment' lol

Some amazing stories coming out the wood work here get in there lads!! Shitting in sinks, fucked against railings, raping blind teens, etc... Keep em coming!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2009, 11:55:36 am »
How did you convince her?

probably by just saying "a lot of people say I am the spitting image of brad pit".  ;D

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2009, 12:05:36 pm »
I've got a mate who only goes for the ugliest of pigs. He got caught snaking an 'asda ace' cleaner in the toilets at work. He always goes on about shagging birds on their periods and disabled girls with missing legs etc. He loves proper fat sweaty birds with hairy chins etc. Sounds unbelievable but really he loves it and even if you tell him a mint story he goes off and has a wank lol he is proper mental. He only rattles them if they let him use no condom and in his words..'then is shove it as far as I can get it then spuuunk right up them, then get off on the fact that when she's at home with her husband later my spunk is dribbling out on her knickers' lol.

He told me a story of how his mate invited a bird round. She was a known slut so his mate was demolishing her in the bedroom. My mate went to the bathroom and found she's left her knickers. So he started sniffing them and wanking lol... When he spunked he wiped his cock with them and left them. His mate then came looking for him... Saying he needed to ride her to... So after a brief recharge he went and pounded her too lol.

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2009, 12:08:44 pm »
Good point... Hence why she was raped not seduced lol

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2009, 12:30:43 pm »
How did you convince her?

probably by just saying "a lot of people say I am the spitting image of brad pit".  ;D

lol, but how would she know what Brad Pitt looked like? :p

well she doesn't need to, just that all her girl friends say that he looks good.

then she can't argue when she says "are you sure brad pitt has a beer gut?"

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:38 pm »
Definately no raping, she was well up for it! Just got a bit touchy feely with her and she was well flirty so one thing led to another and before we knew it she asked when we were going to show her the bed room. Due to the fact that she was blind we realised she didnt wanna look at the decore like most teasing cunts... The best comment was made by Az as we led her up the stairs - 'you really dont wanna see my bedroom its a right mess!'

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2009, 04:55:17 pm »
...like her face afterwards...

Offline Justin14100

• Traders
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2009, 05:53:06 pm »
...like her face afterwards...
LMFAOROFLHAJEHGJAPOTATOFELLONMYSHOE!!!!!

Best. Comment. Ever.