Author Topic: G40 Peaks Rally - Accomodation booked - need numbers finalising  (Read 22993 times)

Offline G-spot

• Members
I'm still in, though no longer Staying at Ladybower Inn, staying nearer Buxton for 2 nights(making a full weekend of it tbh.
Anybody fancy PM'ing a few tel numbers as I won't be accessing PC after Friday morning, in case there are any changes in plans, as it would be good to find out as it happens rather than a several hours later when I'm sat in some car park in a far away land......... :(

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
yep just doing a web page with the routes and stuff on now...  although I wont be putting our mobile numbers up on a publicly accessible page!  They will be on the sheets given out on the day.  I will also be asked for people taking part to PM us their numbers.  

G-Spot - I'll PM you the contact info now.

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
unfortunately im not gunna be able to make the rally, but will be at tatton, i have to do some work on car on saturday and sort my stuff for tatton, i just dont have enough time to do all!

will see you all at tatton tho :D

Offline G-spot

• Members
this is my last post before hitting the road this afternoon,  I've fix a rig on the back of the G40 to drag some of this nice weather from South Wales up with me....... LOL
See some of you on Saturday and the others on Sunday I guess.....

Offline Raw

• Members
  • It ain't dubbin 'less her thighs are rubbin'

Offline chris2911

• Members
hope the weathers nice tommorow ive got a 4 hour drve to get there.  looking
forward to meeting u guys eventually.

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
I dont think any of us have a gazebo. Should be ok, once we've got the tents up we'll go straight to the pub! Will be a bit rubbish on Sunday if the weather is poo however.

I'm more or less all packed, everything charged up etc and the car is clean and in the garage. Dunno why I've bothered really if its going to get wet tomorrow!