Author Topic: PRICE DROP on my 6n2 Polo GTI, Heated Leather, Aircon, 133 BHP  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Ashcroft

• Members
Unfortunately my polo is up for sale.
Be very sad to see it go as it's done me very well over the last 3 years and been very reliable to me and has never broken down!
Genuine reason for sale, it's just time for a change as I tend to get bored easily.

It's a
2001 6n2 GTI on a Y reg
FSH
133 BHP

MOT and Tax until July.
Have no problem getting it Tax'd and MOT'd for the buyer at extra cost.

Last 2 MOT's passed with no advisories and the previous 3 before my ownership passed with none/very minor advisories (tyres mainly)

Massive folder full of receipts and paperwork for work carried out from day 1 including original hire to buy purchase.

Since Xmas it's had a service
New genuine rear bearings/hubs both sides at a cost of £150
A new LUK clutch at a cost of £90
Gearbox rebuild while had clutch done as its a common fault and had never been done in the past so done it at a cost of £350

FK AK Sport coilovers currently lowered between 80-90mm are seized atm but will free up if need to. For budget coilovers I highly rate them and will be buying them for my next car. Drives really nice!

K&N Typhoon induction kit, cost a fortune but god it's worth it! Sounds beautiful and drives lovely and has pushed the bhp up to 133.4

Heated leather interior in pretty much mint condition with a few creases as to be expected with a 12 year old car.

Red seatbelts

Stubby drivers mirror

Mirrors and roof wrapped gloss black but are getting painted when the roof is repaired along with the exterior door pillar

Bonnet bra for the long trips

Few interior bits painted wrinkle black such as door handles, switches, pillars.

Headlining has been trimmed in black leather look vinyl but has started to sag never really bothered me cos its dark and can't notice it unless you look

Front and rear strut brace aswell as a front lower strut which isn't fitted

De-Wipered rear window

Air-Con

Climate control

Electric windows

Electric/heated wingmirrors

Fogs tinted red

16x7.5 TSW 3 spokes with 165/45/16 Nankangs on them, sits really well with 15 or 25mm spacers on the rear and tucks lovely on the front.
15mm spacers will be included in the sale but if you want the 25mm that will be extra cost as they are brand new and have only been on the car 2 weeks.

Wiring for stereo and could supply a stereo and sound system at extra cost.

I had a roof tile fall off and land on the roof of the car but is gettin repaired this month before the next local show.

Bit of a dent/crease in passenger side from before I owned it.

And a bit of a dent in passenger side sill where a curb jumped out at me had a few quotes varying between 100-250 to fix just never had it done as was planning on keeping the car and getting a full respray.

Apart from the odd stone chip and little scratch the body works pretty good for its age.

The exhaust rattles a little where it caught a speed bump ages ago and will get looked at before sold.

Car drives lovely and is so smooth with the new clutch and rebuilt gearbox, sounds beautiful too!

Would be a shame to see it go tbh but it's time to move on as its not a daily so can afford something bigger now

I'm certain I've forgotten loads so if wanna know more just send me a message.

I'm asking for £2600 as it is but will tax and mot for the right price, I am very confident it will go through mot fine which is why I'm selling as it is.

I think the price is fair considering how well the car has been since I've owned it and also the current work carried out I will not accept stupid offers as it will not bother me if it doesn't sell after this price drop!

I have loads of extras and spares which can be included in the sale if you require them.

PRIVATE REG NOT INCLUDED! and will need to get it swapped to the original plate which has a german pressed plate included.

Here's the build threads I've got on forums,
http://www.tigerstyle.co.uk/phpBB3/view ... =7&t=54274
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18336

Open to swaps but preferably VAG...... S3, S4, Lupo GTI, Golf 20vT, Bora 20vT V5 V6 .... What you got??

Contact Luke on 07841418269

Feel free to send me your email and ill send over more pictures.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 08:34:13 pm by Ashcroft »