Author Topic: STANDARD - 1.0 POLO MK2F BREADVAN - FOX  (Read 5146 times)

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
STANDARD - 1.0 POLO MK2F BREADVAN - FOX
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:00:04 pm »
Putting this up for sale in a few places, it's my girlfriends car, but we both share and drive it. - Reason for sale is she wanted something a little newer, specifically something with power steering so she's got herself a Lupo.

Anyway, not sure if i'll get much interest on here but thought it'd be worth posting it.

Spec;
1.0 Petrol, 4-speed manual gearbox
Just under 58,000 miles from new
Tax until end of May (31/05/13)
12 months MOT
Basic Fox spec, Non-sunroof model
2 original keys

Parts replaced in the last 12 months;
New battery
New waterpump
Cam belt changed
New rear side tail light (original had a hole in)
New wiper blades

Bad bits;
Amateur bodywork repairs and slight rust bubbling on arches
Small dent in rear panel below o/s light.
Wipers sometimes come on by themselves (probably just a dodgy connection somewhere but it's so uncommon we haven't bothered looking into it).

As stated it's completely standard inside and out except for the clear indicator lenses and being de-wipered. It has the original fox interior including radio cassette and original speakers.

It's mainly been used for short journeys however it has gone to Scotland and back in it and it never missed a beat.

The car is solid and straight however the paint isn't great - The previous owner has attempted some repairs himself and the surface rust is starting to come through again, but there is no rot and it would be easy enough to take back and repair properly if the buyer wanted to. To be fair the pictures are a bit too honest - half of the poor paintwork shown isn't that noticeable in person and having said all that it does clean up well and the paint looks amazing in the sun when it's polished up.

Location - LS20, ~40 mins from center of Leeds (M1 ->M621) or ~20 mins from Bradford (M62 -> M606).

Looking for £670 - can contact through post or PM on here, will give out phone number for serious interest.

Some pictures;

I can get more pictures if needed, Thanks.

Offline Jester

• Members
Re: STANDARD - 1.0 POLO MK2F BREADVAN - FOX
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 09:36:04 am »
Need this gone really, Open to reasonable offers.

Offline Jester

• Members
Re: STANDARD - 1.0 POLO MK2F BREADVAN - FOX
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:35:57 pm »
Sadly this sold today  :'(