Author Topic: BMW 328 Coupe drift/track car  (Read 4142 times)

Offline tez

• Members
BMW 328 Coupe drift/track car
« on: March 31, 2013, 03:08:36 pm »
Bmw 328i Coupe Drift/Track Car

I bought this car last month with a view to swapping the engine into my 318is. Unfortunately, my insurance company changed their policy on covering cars with engine conversions so I'm no longer able to do this. The engine seems to be a good one, and would be ideal for a swap or just to be used as a drift/track car. I'm not looking to make any money on this, just to get my money back. If I was able to insure the engine conversion, I wouldn't be selling this at all.

The car comes with the following:

- M3 bodykit with Evo front bumper
- Two bucket seats (drivers one moves forwards & backwards / passenger side fixed)
- Drivers & passenger side harnesses
- Bumpers are cable tied on for quick fitting/release
- Welded diff
- Drilled And grooved brakes
- Fully stripped out interior, retaining all electrics in working order
- Battery relocated into spare wheel well
- 10 wheels included, all with decent tread on tyres
   - 4x Alpina 17" wheels
   - 4x E36 wheels
   - 2x BMW M-Sport wheels
- Scorpion exhaust system
- Cone air filter
- Front lights taken out for cold air intake and inner beams sprayed green
- All lights are still fully functional, along with the windows, locks, sunroof & mirrors
- Recent oil service
- Car comes with private registration of N40 JRC

The bodywork on the car isn't the greatest, and there is some rust present. There are some scuffs and scrapes but the overall body of the car is straight and hasn't been in any accidents. The original paint is Boston Green, and the swage lines down the side of the car have been painted satin black. The roof and bonnet have been chequered by the previous owner but this could be easily removed.

The car will be required to be trailered away as it currently has no tax or MOT, having been used as a track & drift car.

The car is currently stored in my secure unit in Salford, Manchester and all viewings are more than welcome. If you have any questions, just get in touch.

Price: £750

Full image album here: http://imgur.com/a/l3YKL