Author Topic: ADVICE ON PAINT SCHEME PLEASE  (Read 3899 times)

Offline polo coupe cl

• Members
ADVICE ON PAINT SCHEME PLEASE
« on: November 22, 2008, 02:13:35 am »
Hi , im running a white mk3 g40 shape lowerd on 15s the paint is in need of a respray im after ideas for a colour  or colour scheme mabe the white all the new audis are in or keep it alpine white and do above the acsent line black including roof,a and b pillars , or gun metal grey any ideas and pics greatful thanks

Offline katabatic

• Members
Re: ADVICE ON PAINT SCHEME PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:22:31 pm »
Hi, Further to my post a few minutes ago on another thread, my advice is keep it white and remove any wheelarch plastic and other vinyl. Do not colour code bumpers or grill (door mirrors can look good, though!). Keep it looking clean. Oh, and invest in new number plates!

Dave.

Offline jimbugalee

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 09:14:00 am »
I'm always with keeping the original colour (plus it makes things a lot easier!) but if you wanted something different yes the new Audi white is nice or stick with VW and get the new VW white (like on new Sciroccos)

My other car is one of these new whites can omg it is the biggest pain to keep clean ... tar spots etc.  But it is my daily driver so I don't really enjoy cleaning it! (unlike my olop :) )

Offline polo coupe cl

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 01:24:19 am »
my bumpers are allready color coded and removed all plastics and frenched the boot after a lil chav tryd steeling the contence ov my boot , their was a purple g40 at the rr day parked on the left ov alden near the entrance to the RR i liked the style ov this do u kno who owns it ?

i know white is a hard colour to keep clean but im a valeter so its ok for me and my car is my advratisment