Author Topic: 1992 Volkswagen Polo  (Read 4753 times)

Offline mitchg40

• Members
1992 Volkswagen Polo
« on: August 13, 2012, 02:54:32 pm »
Reg Date - Aug 1992
MOT - Feb 2013
Mileage - 55347
1043 cc
Leather Seats
Sunroof
Alloy Wheels
£1200 ono

Here for sale I have my MK3 Volkswagen Polo. The car starts, runs and drives very well. It has extremely low mileage for it's year. This car has no problems and I am only selling as I now have a G40 :D and I need the money for a house deposit. The only things wrong with the car is that there is a slight paint mis-match, the back two quarters and tailgate were resprayed when it started to fade, this resulted in the back end appearing a touch darker. Personally this has never mattered as such to me as it is only a small mis-match.

This car has two new rear tyres. It also has leather seats, which I believe are from a MK3 Golf VR6 (but don't know for sure). The wheels that are on the car are also of unknown origin, but look really smart on the car. It has a solid rust free shell with lots of potential for anyone who might want to engine convert a MK3 Polo. I had intended to have it fully resprayed in Mars Red and converted to a 1.3 GT.

The car is very clean and has been well looked after. Viewings are welcome any evening or weekend or if you want pictures of specific things please ask.

This being the 1 litre, it sits in low tax and insurance groups making it an ideal first car. There is 7 months left on the MOT but unfortunately the tax has just run out so a trailer would be required for collection.

I am located in Dorset (DT3), call Martin on 07581294152 for more details.

(Will post pictures later - sorry computer playing up...)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:43:04 pm by mitchg40 »

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: 1992 Volkswagen Polo
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 03:38:06 pm »
can you put up a price and location please?

cheers,
Paul.