Author Topic: I/C's, Speedlines and other randomness..garage clear-out PICS NOW!  (Read 3051 times)

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Hello,

I've got the following bits for sale, I'll have some pics pretty soon but most of the bits don't really need any as you'll know what they look like. For the bits that matter I'll get them up as soon as I can..

Sooooo...

2 Badged grilles (Mk3)  One with a silver badge, one with a black one. Both grilles are in good condition with all clips, one has the winter flap thing on the back. The badges aren't the best in terms of condition.  £10 each.  Silver badge in pic later on.

2 G40 intercoolers. Both in used condition, no leaks known of.  £20 each.

1 pairs of orange front indicators gen VW.  £5.

2 sets of G40 twin belt pulleys.  £30 a set.

1 I/C boost pipe fan cover tray thing...you know the bits that say "Laderluftgekuhlt" on them or something like that. Just the one with no stickers is left £10 .  Also got a brand new bracket that bolts to this and goes round the pipe £10 for that too.  Plus interior light and mirror interior covers £5.

Stock G40 ARB.  £5

Stock G40 o/s driveshaft.  £5.  Needs a refurb, looks like it's been buried in a garden.

G40 Cam pulley.  £10.

Set of 14" x 6J Speedline 5 spokes as fitted to Golf Country. These are the actual wheels that were fitted to Alex Grants G40.  I've never used them. No tyres and need repainting to be mint. Marks on the rim are paint damage rather than kurbing. £150

2 G40 Inlet Manifolds.  £20 each.

Stock G40 clutch.  Done about 10k. I'm very easy on clutches so it has 4.5mm of friction material on each side of the plate. £30.

All prices are collected. Junction 23 of the M1. (Loughborough) If you want anything posted and don't mind waiting for my Mrs to take it to the post office then no problem as long as you cover the extortionate costs from the P.O.

Paypal is fine, as long as the buyer covers the fees.

PM me.  8)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:02:36 pm by AlexG40 »

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
Re: G40 Engine, I/C's, Speedlines and other randomness..garage clear-out
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 01:12:59 pm »
How much would you be after for the head on its own? Thats if you would split

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Re: G40 Engine, I/C's, Speedlines and other randomness..garage clear-out
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 06:07:25 pm »
No problem splitting mate. PM me with an offer and bear in mind I'll need to get the rest from the block.

Offline matthg40

• Members
How much or bottom end pal I have a spare head so just want bottom realy

Offline AlexG40

• Members
As above mate. If you and Gavin can come up with the £250 or close as, between ya....job done.

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
whats the condition of the head like, Are there any hairline cracks etc... I would be after getting it delivered too as your a bit to far away for me to come and collect.

Cheers

Gav

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Head looks ok. Coked up and will need a skim but I can't see any cracks

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:46:50 pm by AlexG40 »

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
If i lived closer i would probs take the job lot regarding the engine.

With regards to delivery where abouts are you based, As my GF's brother lives in beeston, nottingham if you are anywhere near ther i could see if he would mind coming to collect it, the head that is.

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Beeston is probably about 25mins away.

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
Where abouts do you live then fella, PM me if you like, I can ask him then if he would mind driving to ? to go and collect it.

Offline AlexG40

• Members
LE12 mate.

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
Not far at all then from beeston really.

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Pic of clutch

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Right, I've changed the original listing. If you can't see something anymore it's sold.

Cheers

Offline AlexG40

• Members
Head sold.