Author Topic: Club Polo Trackday / Tatton Park  (Read 16811 times)

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
Club Polo Trackday / Tatton Park
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:54:20 pm »
All,

Club Polo have organised a trackday at Blyton Park:

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=272586&st=0

Last year this was a bargin at £99 for Club Polo members (worth joining just for this!)

There is talk of camping there on Saturday night, and driving over to Tatton Park the following morning.

Link to last years antics there:

http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7293.0.html

Register your interest over on Club Polo, so Mark can book you in/sort payment out.

I'll deffo be going  :)

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Club Polo Trackday / Tatton Park
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 01:47:35 pm »
I'll more than likely go again. I'd rather camp on the friday really though.  I'm not going to tatton in my polo, I'd just go home sat night and go to tatton the day after in a nice, comfy car :D

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 01:59:40 pm »
Hayesey you are seriously getting old dude! Although thinking about it that sounds a much better idea to me.

I'm up for it again though, was a good laugh last year. Will you be ready for it by then Alex?

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 02:02:11 pm »
I'll more than likely go again. I'm rather camp now really though.  I'm not going to tatton in my polo, I'd just go home sat night and play with myself, then go to tatton the day after in a nice, comfy car :D

Sorted that for you.... poofter!

If I'm driving mine to Tatton, you are!

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 02:08:17 pm »
I might be up for this. Need to get suspension sorted out but this could be last event before the G60 conversion takes place.

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »
Will you be ready for it by then Alex?

Who me?

I'm considering this but we're due to be moving house this summer so it'll depend on what's going on there.

My car hasn't been on track for over two years. I have, but in other stuff. Weaksauce.

I did actually mean Juggins as he 'tried' to do it last year but obviously failed in spectacular fashion, but would be good to see yours banging round too Alex.

In answer to whether you can watch you can yes. There is no fee to come and spectate and there is a banking to go and stand on. I wouldn't bet on watching for long though, it can get a bit boring but more often than not someone will take you out for some passenger laps if you want.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:27:55 pm by SamG40 »

Offline gaz g40

• Members
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 06:05:02 pm »
i know its sounds daft but can people come and watch? if its not too far i might come as id love to see you lot bombing round bet its ace...... where exactly is the track?

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 07:28:50 pm »
Will you be ready for it by then Alex?

Who me?

I'm considering this but we're due to be moving house this summer so it'll depend on what's going on there.

My car hasn't been on track for over two years. I have, but in other stuff. Weaksauce.

I did actually mean Juggins as he 'tried' to do it last year but obviously failed in spectacular fashion, but would be good to see yours banging round too Alex.

In answer to whether you can watch you can yes. There is no fee to come and spectate and there is a banking to go and stand on. I wouldn't bet on watching for long though, it can get a bit boring but more often than not someone will take you out for some passenger laps if you want.

Offline gaz g40

• Members
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
tidy a think al bob down if im not working nice to put faces to names and have a butchers at these top spec gees cheers

Offline AlexG40

• Members
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 01:43:43 pm »
I'll be ready. I have gone from no engine to what will be a choice of 3 by the end of next week. I might even bring a spare with me.

Offline Robin

• Members
  • 194bhp - 1341 Turbo
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 10:49:43 pm »
I'll be there.

Offline mark_crox

• Members
  • www.mk2polo.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 11:23:36 am »
Just thought you guys would like to know that I've got the prices and camping information for the Track Day. Things are a bit different this year 1.. the price is cheaper! 2.. We are going to be holding some timed sprinting in the afternoon!

All the info is here
http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=272586

I have said that you guys might be having a Stand at Tatton Park.. if you are not then let me know and I'll remove that bit!

Any questions just yell!! :)

Offline AlexG40

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »
Jesus that's cheap.  :o

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 12:15:05 am »
It's cheap enough to make me very tempted...

Offline mark_crox

• Members
  • www.mk2polo.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 11:13:29 am »
get your name down!!!

I need to start having peoples deposits or if you want, you can pay in full.

Details on how to pay are here
http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=272586&view=findpost&p=2334188

Also I've confirmed that they club will have a 10 car stand at Tatton so if you guys are not having you own and would like to be on the CP stand just put your name down.

Also please let me know if you want to camp at the track on the saturday night by putting it next to your name!

Cheers
Mark