Author Topic: Vw Bora 1.9 TDI 6 Speed  (Read 2768 times)

LeonBritton123

Vw Bora 1.9 TDI 6 Speed
« on: March 20, 2012, 07:12:01 pm »
Its on Piston Heads:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3752810.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Bora TDI 1.9 115bhp Diesel 6 Speed

Got to love the 6 speed gearbox, very economical on long journeys, perfect motorway cruiser. Does around 50-60Mpg

Full service history until 118k when i brought it and ive serviced it myself since then.
Mileage is 145k
Taxed until 31st June 2012
MOT until Jan 2013
Just had the rear disks and pads changed, along with the catclytic converter, Tyres have lots of tread all round. Its been lowered on coilovers and 18in BSA alloys which came on the car when i brought it, they sit nicely under the arches and no scrubbage on the tyres.

Very comfortable car to drive, and quick too, looks nicer than those common golfs! double the boot space and feels faster than a 115bhp diesel.

It has a boost gauge fitted on the right hand pillar which looks pretty factory standard and is good to check on the health of the turbo. Heated wing mirrors, elec windows front & Back, auto-dimming rear view mirror for night driving, ABS,Traction control (which can be turned off with a button on the dash)
6 disk changer in the boot and pioneer component speakers in all 4 doors, sounds much nicer than rubbish factory speakers!

Thats the good bits, theirs a few bad points of a car thats 12 years old but nothing major.

The rear spoiler has laquer peeling and the front drivers side arch has rust bubbles appearing. (shown in pics)

Two of the shock absorbers are making a bit of noise, theyve been like that for a while and dont affect how the car drives, not a major problem, they got through the mot fine, but would need replacing sometime.

Im based In folkestone kent, not far from the channel tunnel.

I would keep the car but i need to sell it as i need a work van.

After £2000 ono