Author Topic: slicks,tyre sizes and tyre temps  (Read 12198 times)

Offline z3i

• Members
Re: slicks,tyre sizes and tyre temps
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 02:37:14 pm »
Ok thanks for the advice, was looking at those black diamond discs, if that setup is good enough for your turbo and track abuse....

how come you say not to fit the bigger master
cylinder with standard calipers, id like to keep standard as i like standard wheels :)

yeah, pretty much always on the brakes and some hill sections are 10 miles long_ so thats a dam long time on the brakes, im thinking of cutting the fog vents out of the bumper and making ducts for the brakes, as well as taking the backing shields off
thanks again, as theres so many discs, pads and fluid out there didnt know what to get, went with brembo and pagid originally as they are well known
taylor

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 03:16:17 pm »
I've got a bumper with fog bits cut out for sale to save you cutting yours if you ever wanted to go back to a normal bumper. I could drop it off at Pete's if you wanted it.

Offline z3i

• Members
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 03:53:24 pm »
I've got a bumper with fog bits cut out for sale to save you cutting yours if you ever wanted to go back to a normal bumper. I could drop it off at Pete's if you wanted it.

appreciate the offer mate but mine are scratched anyway so not too fussed and they dont have the red stripe :/
Taylor