Author Topic: SOLD - Please Delete  (Read 3534 times)

Offline randombadger69

• Members
SOLD - Please Delete
« on: February 21, 2012, 03:37:56 pm »
Make and Model: VW Corrado G60 1781cc Supercharged

Year/Reg: 1991/J reg

Mileage: 139,000 (Not being driven daily).

MOT & Tax: Mot expires 16/02/13, Tax due on 31/07/12

Description:

For sale i have a Corrado G60. I have just had this MOT'd, so comes with 12 months ticket. Decent example of the corrado G60 model, not perfect condition but very good bodywork on the whole, no obvious rust issues. Bumpers have cracked paint in a few areas, but other than that its in pretty good shape. Leather interior, drivers seat bolster a bit tired. All the interior electrics work. The spoiler works by itself and on the button. This car is not for sale with the compomotive wheels in some of the photo's.  

I swapped this for a bmw E30 i had, but it's a bit new and a bit big for my tastes. I have a mk1 golf and 3 mk2/2f polo's which need sorting out, hence the reason for sale. If i had less cars and more cash i'd possibly keep it for a while!

Good points:

This car has had a lot of money spent on it in the past 6 years. The G-lader was re-built by G-werks on 09/08/2006. Mileage was 117,221 at time of re-build. A 68mm pulley was fitted whilst at G-werks. Also fitted was a set of KW Varient 1 inox line coilovers at a cost of £540. Headgasket was done at 126,130 by the previous owner on 29/03/10. A cambelt, newman camshaft and turbo sport vernier pulley were fitted at the same time. This was one of a few cars so it has not been driven every day and has maintained relatively low mileage over the last two years. I have just replaced the handbrkae cables, these are a commen problem it seems. Also had a pair of CV boots for mot.

Bad points:

Front discs are pretty warped. I have a spare pair that i will try and fit. If i dont get the chance then they will be supplied with. Splitter is in bits. Knocking rear backbox, needs a new rubber. Slight oil leak from behind the oil filter housing. Other than this it runs sweet starts without complaint and is always warmed up to temperature before being driven on boost.

Pictures:

Price: SOLD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:33:10 pm by randombadger69 »

Offline randombadger69

• Members
Re: 1991 Corrado G60 £1800
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:05:48 pm »
Price revised.

Offline randombadger69

• Members