Author Topic: Breitling and Tag Heuer watches  (Read 3731 times)

Offline G40_Mike_

• Members
Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
« on: January 31, 2012, 01:28:09 pm »
Hi,

for sale are 2 nice, Swiss made entry level watches. Both are on the collector end of the scale, neither are particurally loud or in-your-face, but are subtle, refined watches.

First up is a Breitling Intruder, this watch is the last in the line of its series, to be replaced by the B1. It has distinct markings to seperate it from the rest of its series (Pluton/Academey/Intruder) and is perhaps the most desirable in this range. As with many f these watches, the LCD screen does not work (since a bettery change) but may come alive after a full reset, but the rest of the movement is absoutley fault free and is impeccable. Th had a major service at Breitling Switzerland in 2009 at the cost of £400+, and has recently had a new battery so you can be assured of its longevity. Open to inspection and confirmation of authenticiy, also the service history can be confirmed by B-UK just by giving the serial number.

Second up is a Tag Heuer Monza, this is the WR2110.FC6165 It is in impeccable condition, and has very few markings. This watch, like the Intruder, is discontinued so is VERY hard to get hold of one, they retailed at £1300 new, and trade close to these values still. My watch comes with an aftermarket leather strap, it originally came with a croc strap which I didnt like, and have since lost it.

Both watches come withoug box and papers, but are totally 100% genuine, they are avalible for inspection, anytime.

I'd prefer to sell them together, because of the LCD screen gone it is hard to value the Breitling, so I have set a value of £1k takes both. This is really cheap for 2 premium brand, swiss made watches.

Offline G40_Mike_

• Members
Re: Breitling and Tag Heuer watches
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 01:31:30 pm »
I'd prefer cash on collection due to the value of these watches. Pictures are avalible if you send me a message with your phone number of email, I am unable to upluad them here (don't know how)

Alternativly, you can google them to see what they look like.

Thanks