Author Topic: Climbing Equipment  (Read 3562 times)

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
Climbing Equipment
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:46:38 am »
I will confirm when i get home.

But i have a Mammut 50M rope It has been used once only and only once, that was on an indoor climbing wall. So it is as good as brand new and has been dry stored since. I will double check the size when i get in from work.

I paid £100 for it so would be after £60 or £75 delivered

I have 6 unused quick draws

cost £60 new, so £40 or £45 delivered.

And 8 Nuts these have been used but are still in good condition.

Nuts i will let go for £20 or £25 delivered.

I have never been a fan of buying secondhand climbing equipment but the rope and quick draws are in top condition and havent been used apart from the rope which has been used once. I would never sell faulty equipment full stop, so rest asured these are in perfect working order.

I also have a set of JOM fron and rear strut braces, I may keep the rear yet but i will see what i want to do with them when i get in.

Again the strut braces have never been installed or used, but they have a few marks du to beeing moved around in the garage.

Im trying to get some funds together to re-build my top end so that my reason for selling the above.

I will confirm all the above when i get in from work and will also get pics up so you can see.

Thanks for looking.

Gav

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
Re: Climbing Equipment
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 09:16:35 am »
I didnt get chance to put up any pics last night.

If any one is intrested in anything send me a PM and i will get some pics sent over on friday.

Just to confirm the rope is 30M not 50m