Author Topic: 2002 Passat SE Wheels/Legal Tyres  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
2002 Passat SE Wheels/Legal Tyres
« on: January 08, 2012, 07:48:00 pm »
Standard 15in wheels and tyres from my old 2002 Passat SE (B5.5/3BG) which had done about 75,000 miles when I removed them.

I sold the car last year so they're no longer any use to me.

Wheels:
All four wheels are in great condition (but a bit dusty), as you can see:

There are a couple of small chips on the lips but they're tiny. All four centre caps are present and I'm sure I've got the wheel nuts somewhere, including locking nuts. If I can find the nuts, you can have them with the wheels.

Annoyingly I clipped a high kerb with the n/s front wheel and scuffed the paint off one of the spokes. But it hasn't gouged any metal away as far as I can see so would be an easy repair - VW spray paints seem to be a good colour match! The wheel is otherwise immaculate.

These are 5x112PCD so will fit other VW Group cars.

Tyres
The wheels come with a set of 205/60 R15 tyres which all have legal tread.

The front wheels are fitted with Dunlop SP Sport 200E rubber and (predictably) are a little closer to the tread limit indicators than the rears but still legal. (click for full size image)

The rears are fitted with fate-O AR-35 Advance tyres. Plenty of tread left here. (click for full size image)

Looking for £100ono for the set, collected from Kettering, Northants.

I'm just off the A14, 20 miles from the M1/M6 exit and about an hour from Birmingham.

Have tried to be as detailed as possible so you know everything you need but please feel free to contact me if you want any more details. :)