Author Topic: G-Laderseite TCA's - any good?  (Read 3303 times)

Offline Robin

• Members
  • 194bhp - 1341 Turbo
G-Laderseite TCA's - any good?
« on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:41 pm »
I need some new TCA's on the G as the current ones are standard Mk3 ones with wank bushes in them and they are shagged.

I could go to VW and buy some genuine ones but looking at G-ladersite they do some for much cheaper.

Has anyone used these or know if they are any good?

I don't wanna go spending £170 on some TCA's and they end up to be shite.

These are what i am talking about

Offline G-spot

• Members
Re: G-Laderseite TCA's - any good?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 05:17:37 pm »
I've seen these and considered them myself, I particulaly like the encentric rose mounts on the inner linkage, this could make easy ajustment of the camber, but but I fail to see how to lock the encentric joint in place.  The outer bushes are very firm nylon type, same material as the ARB blocks and other mounts they supply. I think the nylon outers may me a little aggresive for road use, but if you've got a strong chassie set-up I'm sure it'll cope.

Offline Weeman

• Members
Re: G-Laderseite TCA's - any good?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 06:22:42 pm »
I have these on my G. The inners lock in place when you tighten the bolt that goes thru them, it clamps it between the body work.

There isn't much adjustment in the joint, so are not the best way to change cambre as it only moves a tiny amount lol.

I love them on mine, and i also have the top mounts, making my front end vey stiff and you really do feel every bump in the road.

Still i would never go back to standard G ones now :D