Author Topic: 1998 Audi A4 se 2.4 v6 avant  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Oily Fingers

• Members
1998 Audi A4 se 2.4 v6 avant
« on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:45 pm »
Right, want this out the way now.  Seen several VW's that i would have liked to have bought but cant as i need the Audi gone before i can get another car.

Its done 161k miles, taxed until the end of september 2011 and MOT till 16th of August 2012.
fitted with rs4? 18" alloys, (n/s/f has some curbing)
The cambelt was done about 4-5 months ago with a new genuine water pump and thermostat. (lost the invoice for this work though)
It has coilovers fitted all round. The fronts were on thecar when i bought it, but the rears are about 5-6 months old.
Nearly new tyres all round
Radiator was fitted 2 months ago.
Recent front pads and discs
New suspension arm fitted on the o/s/f top about 3 weeks ago.
2 new CATS fitted about 1 month ago (non gen)
climate control

bad points.
airbag light has been on since i bought it, needs connecting up to Vagcom thigny to put it out
clutch has been making an odd noise, again since i bought it, hasnt got any worse in the 8 months i have had it.
a rattle has formed on the exhaust when the "put your foot" down.  havnt had time to look into this yet.
slight crack in front bumper, grille trim missing and the on stone chip on the front
and the display on the dash which tells you the MPG etc does not display fully (i keep it turned off anyway)

this will make a great run around to just chuck all your gear or bulky stuff in.
i'm asking £700ono or swap for an old skool VW air or water cooled, cash you way (small bumper model if offering golf or jetta)

Located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
please pm me for any questions