Author Topic: tornado red g40 for sale!  (Read 3353 times)

Offline tomsg40

• Members
tornado red g40 for sale!
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:24:44 pm »
vw polo g40 due to the need of a van i am reluctantly selling my g40 im asking £2500 ono

it has just recently passed the MOT i have also just got 6 months road tax on it
the cambelt along with the water pump have recently been changed also a new sump gasket has been put on and oil filter and oil breather pod have been changed, the engine runs very well starts first time never had any trouble with it.
the supercharger was professionaly rebuilt by jabbasport as well as smaller pulley been fitted along with jabbasport chip on ECU and an jabbasport induction kit and new belts on supercharger which makes the car pull very well.
rest of the car is standard apart from the grille and steering wheel but if anyone felt the need to change them i still have the original grille and wheel along with air filter.
bodywork is in good condition there is slight stone chips on bonnet but very small also has sunroof.
interior is also in good condition apart from on the corner of the rear door card it has slightly come away but can be easily fixed and a small burn in rear seat about size of a 5p also included is a alpine mp3 with ipod adapter also have folder 3 inches thick of work and receipts.
very rare car and it will be missed.
any questions feel free to ring me.
mob:07891382748
also have bought brand new ap suspension kit for the g40 never been used which i can sell at £225 if anyone wants them with the g40