Author Topic: GT i-drive competition Mountain Bike  (Read 8096 times)

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
GT i-drive competition Mountain Bike
« on: May 19, 2011, 01:28:53 pm »
Im selling my mountain bike as I don't get the use out of it any more and im after getting more of a street bike to comute to work due to the fact I'm running my supra as a daily runner and fuel prices are killing me in it.  I will try and get some pics up this weekend but it looks simular to this one apart from mine is red white and black.

Its been well looked after as far as mountain bikes go, but it does need a new crank bearing fitting as I've worn it out.

Comes with shimano diore LX hydraulic brakes, adjustable front suspension which you can lock out at the press of a button.

The I drive system was designed to help eliminate bounce when peddling, so that all the power is delivered to the wheel and not in to you bouncing, which works really well and helps you pedal up some long steep hills without loosing momentum.

Price wise I'm after £300-£350 for it as it cost me nearly a grand when I first bought it. I would have to say collection only on this which would be (Preston, Lancashire)

If you want any more info please don't hesitate to ask

Gav

It looks more like this one I found a better picture for likeness

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:30:30 pm by gavin.starr »

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
Re: GT i-drive competition Mountain Bike
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:04:55 pm »
What year is it?

Offline gavin.starr

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:27:04 pm »
What year is it?

I have owned it for around 4 and a half years that's all I can tell you, I bought it from the shop then, so there has only been me that has owned it.

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 08:19:49 pm »
My mates got one of these and theyre an awesome bike. Hardly feel a bump.