Author Topic: BMW E36 325Ci 12 Months MOT/ Just taxed!! Boston Green  (Read 4314 times)

Offline JimmyG40

• Members
BMW E36 325Ci 12 Months MOT/ Just taxed!! Boston Green
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:32:32 am »
Hi,

I have decided to sell my well loved E36 in Boston Green.

I have had the car a year now and loved every minute of it. Its one of the best cars I've owned, BMW build quality is brilliant! I have just had the MOT done so it has a fresh 12 Months and also I have jsut taxed it on the 1st April! So nothing to worry about for 6 months! I shall run through a quick spec:

-1994 Boston Green 325Ci E36
-Roughly 134k
-12 Months MOT
-6 Months Tax
-Clifford Alarm(with certificate)
-Vehicle does have some service history and I do have quite a few receipts to go with the car
-Full tan leather
-Electric windows/sunroof/mirrors(also heated mirrors)
-Aircon(but requires a regas)
-18" AC Schnitzer Copies
-2 front tyres loads of tread
-2 rear tyres about 3mm
-LSD
-M sport front bumper and skirts
-Angel eyes
-Just had new bottom arms and bushes
-Service was done a couple of months back and the light has been reset.
-Also at this time has had new discs and pads all round. Including sensors.

Over all it is one of the niceset cars I have owned, it pulls well, sounds brilliant and feels tight to drive, no knocks or bangs. I always wait for it to warm up before taking over 3rpm too. But generally it is more suited to the cruiser, as this is what its for, its not a speed machine! This car always gets a lot of looks wherever you go in it and I always get told its such a lovely car.

Bad points:

-its 17 years old, the paint work is in very good condition for year, NO ROT(these are common round rear arches) but does have stone chips and a few car park dinks from people who don't respect other peoples property or their own!!!!

-Air con could do with a regas been like it since I had it, just never got round to getting it done.

-One slight cut in the passenger doorcard, but its smaller than a 5 pence.

-Only one key/no BMW owners book as the previous owner lost it!

-Wheels are kerbed, again not by myself, I always take care when and where I park it! (always next to other expensive cars where I think people won't door bash it like in the past!)

I am asking £2150ono for it, please let me know if you want to know more about it. Call or text anytime on 07871 529318.

The car is based in worcesterhsire.
Many thanks