Author Topic: new on this forum  (Read 5069 times)

Offline jéj

• Members
new on this forum
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:56:51 am »
hi everybody, I'm new on this forum, i am french but i am discovering forein forums about the polo g40. I am offen on that forum :
www.polog40.com but the people are from France, Belgium, or Switzelland.
I have 2 polo G40, a modele 1 (1989) and a modele 2 (1993)
Nowadays, I am working on chips for polo G40, and i am looking for people who know a little about that...
I try to customize a special chip in order to use 100% of E85 (superethanol 85)

[img=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9885/img11471024x768jk0.th.jpg][img=http://img221.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:59:34 am by jéj »

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
Re: new on this forum
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 11:41:31 am »
Welcome to the forum

Nice cars you have there mate :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:54:49 am by wozzaG40 »

Offline jéj

• Members
Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 12:08:42 pm »
no, also to speak other languages, but i think that forein forums can bring very mutch to eatchother, I sometimes need informations, but i have also many experience in the polo g40, in mecanic, electronic, etc. I bought many cars in Germany and in Switzelland, and there are people who knew very very mutch, they learnt for a long time about the G40.
I can also make simple chips with good performance, like SLS,BARTEK chips but this time i need a people who knows all the original programm for the G40 (the people who made the PSD chip for example=)
Sorry for my Englisch, i didn't spoke and wrote since 6 month because I leaved in German Switzelland :)
Personnally, i find the organisation of this forum very good compared to other UK forum i know, the topics are very good sorted. With the other forum, I am a little bit losen...

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
Re: Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:56 pm »
Well as bad as my French is i have managed to sign up to the forum, just waiting for confirmation from the administration team to activate my account.

The guy from PSD (steve) sometimes comes on this forum, so he may be able to help you out, otherwise the admin guys here know quite a few people so might be able to point you in the right direction.

Offline jéj

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:18 pm »
who are the admins who could help me plz? and how could i join Steve? I looked at the program he made for G40 (on the PSD chip) and that's a very good job, but i can't understand everything he made, that's why i would like to chat with him =)
If you understand approximately French, you can go on this website (www.polog40.com), you can find many many things about the G40 (electric plan for G40, manual for G40 genesis radio, many interessant web adress, and many experiences!) and people are very fascinated with this car, and that's the best french website of the polo G40.
Otherwise I don't know very mutch english cars, because the problem of wheel, we can't buy english cars! I buy in Europe generally but never in England :). As a consequence, I never looked what were doing english people with the G40 (I only sew the DVD G40 CUP =)

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 02:03:54 pm »
Read this thread mate it should provide some assistance to you.

http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=592

Yeh i understand some just have to wait for them to activate me so i can post on there.

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 04:21:57 pm »
Hi, welcome to the forum!  Steve from PSD comes on here every now and then, his username is Beavis.  If you send him a PM then maybe he'll get back to you?

Paul.

Offline jéj

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new on this forum
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:43 pm »
thanks you! I sent him a MP and a mail, and I will see =)