Author Topic: Poly Engine Mount Group Buy RE-OPENED. ALL SOLD  (Read 13835 times)

Offline Gary

• Members
  • just one last thing....
Re: Poly Engine Mount Group Buy RE-OPENED
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 05:17:24 pm »
These still available? If so im interested, can send a cheque off tomorrow.

Let me know, cheers...

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 08:37:12 pm »
Put me down!

JAy

I will PM you with my details but you will have to pay fast as ive already sent cheque off or I will offer them to Gary!

Cheers mate

Rob

Offline dekerf1996

• Members
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 02:01:22 pm »
Can i have an update on these please?

Have they all been sold or are we waiting for a few more sets to go before they go into production?

I have already ordered and paid for one set, but if its a being delayed on more being sold, then i might take another set

Cheers

Offline Robga

• Members
Re: Poly Engine Mount Group Buy RE-OPENED. ALL SOLD
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 08:29:16 pm »
Can i have an update on these please?

Have they all been sold or are we waiting for a few more sets to go before they go into production?

I have already ordered and paid for one set, but if its a being delayed on more being sold, then i might take another set

Cheers

They are all sold now.
Hopefully should be about 2 weeks for them be to made.

Cheers
Rob

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 08:45:19 pm »
Yey,

Look forward to recieving them, with any luck I'll have a subframe to fit around the same time :-\ ???

Offline Fred

• Members
  • Fred
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 09:43:13 pm »

If their`s 3 going spare then i`d like a set. Regards, Fred.

email- fredmoorestrong@msn.com

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 08:08:32 pm »

If their`s 3 going spare then i`d like a set. Regards, Fred.

email- fredmoorestrong@msn.com

Sorry mate but they are all sold.

Rob

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 08:03:03 pm »
All the bushes have been cast and will get sent to me sometime this week! :)

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:51 pm »
I recieved a nice big bag full of poly bushes this morning! :)

For people who havent given me their addresses please could you do so and the people who have ill try and get them posted out on saturday.

Cheers

Rob

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2008, 10:20:50 am »
Received mine this morning, and they don't feel any firmer than the standard one's???? Or is the difference felt once they're fitted??
Also there is no steel work with them, so I'll have to get an old set to make up the full mount, cos I'm not prepared to cut up perfectly good OEM G40 mounts(less than2yr old), to fit these and find that there either no better or possibly worse >:( >:(

Sorry to grizzle, but its a Monday morning, its raining and the missus as told me to sort the living room out :P

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2008, 08:21:25 pm »
Received mine this morning, and they don't feel any firmer than the standard one's???? Or is the difference felt once they're fitted??
Also there is no steel work with them, so I'll have to get an old set to make up the full mount, cos I'm not prepared to cut up perfectly good OEM G40 mounts(less than2yr old), to fit these and find that there either no better or possibly worse >:( >:(

Sorry to grizzle, but its a Monday morning, its raining and the missus as told me to sort the living room out :P

I thought that about the hardness too untill i actually felt the upper gearbox bush already on the car (couldnt squash the front engine bush due to the wait of the engine) and these are definitely harder but not stupidly hard.
Im sure the old bush can be pressed out of the metal bracket the same way you would press the new one in with soapy water or some spray grease. Ive not tried yet but thats how im going to attempt it.
Sorry to hear your monday hasnt started to well!

Rob

Offline breadman

• Members
  • mk2 breadvan 1341 turbo sleeper (currently snoring
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2008, 08:29:15 pm »
I too recieved mine today.
Thanks for sorting out the group buy Rob. It's a lot of fannying about, from the initial setting up/organising, chasing those that don't pay up and particularly the packaging and posting of 'em, it's much appreciated mate. :)
Cheers,
Richard.

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2008, 11:05:07 pm »
Sorry was a bit menstrual earlier, anyway just finished a late shift, and in better mood, was thinking about it this afternoon, and the poly bushes on my susupension felt squishy, but perform rather well, so I guess my hand squeezing test probably ain't the best guide!!

I have to apologise too, I should have opened the earleir post like 'breadman' has and say nice one for sorting out the group buy as its not the easiest thing to manage when you have to deal with grumpyy old gits like me.

I have a spare mount on the shelf somewhere, so I'll have a float to replace the them one at a time.  I beleive my subframe in due soon so all in all I'll have a bit to do soon!

Offline Tav

• Members
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 03:20:24 pm »
Did you send them all out on the same day or in different batches?  Not recieved anything in the post?

Offline Robga

• Members
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 06:11:26 pm »
Breadman - Thank you for the thank you!
It was a little bit of a mess around when people say they are in the group buy and then dont send any payment or ever get back in contact with me but there was enough good people here that we got there in the end!

G-spot - No problem mate, glad you are happier now! :)