Author Topic: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD  (Read 5913 times)

Offline superchargedpolo

• Members
Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« on: September 05, 2008, 10:35:00 am »
Does anyone have a phone number or decent email address for Steve.  I only have his old PSD numbers.  

Just PM me if you have it.

Thanks
Craig

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
Re: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 01:35:59 pm »
Here is a section off club polo which Steve wrote about PSD closing!!!!!! hope that helps

"I’ve made some very good friends over the years though the VW community and shared some good times and look forward to this continuing, but as an enthusiast and not as a tuner. I’ll still be offering some more bespoke services such as remapping, components for 1341cc/1473cc builds, camshafts etc personally as I appreciate that there is still a need for this as very few folk have the knowledge or equipment to carry out the work, but this will be as spare time allows.

I’ve moved out of my commercial workshop last week and will not be available on the landline anymore and my duties in my new role means that I’ll not readily be able to answer my mobile. If customers have any queries regarding this news and how it may affect them please feel free to contact me though e-mail. The usual ‘Steve@pitstopdevelopments.com’ and I’ll be sure to give you a first hand response rather than a second hand conquered up rumour".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:37:09 pm by wozzaG40 »

Offline Gary

• Members
  • just one last thing....
Re: Re: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:58 am »
Has anyone been in contact with Steve in the last month or so?

Need to get hold of him asap!

Offline polo classic

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 03:07:21 pm »
He still uses the old PSD numbers, but not always easy to get hold of him during workhours due to his new job

Stayed with him and Elanor after E38

Offline Gary

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:13 am »
Cheers Frode, been trying the old PSD number but its always off, no matter what time I try him at!

If I had known you were going to his a woulda asked you to tell him to contact me....

Offline polo classic

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contact for Steve Pitt - PSD
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 03:08:00 pm »
[quote pid=4409 author=Gary date=1222335493]Cheers Frode, been trying the old PSD number but its always off, no matter what time I try him at!

If I had known you were going to his a woulda asked you to tell him to contact me....[/quote]

Tried Steve@pitstopdevelopments.com ?

Offline Gary

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 12:01:27 pm »
Yup! plus the msn email address. Plus PM'ing him on a few different forums, and constantly trying his mobile number!

All it would take is a txt or email back to say he will be in contact at some point when he has a minute!

Offline testing

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 12:57:38 pm »
maybe but you cant force someone to reply, maybe he just doesnt want to reply to you?

Im guessing if its a work related question then i wouldnt be too bothered to answer, especially as the company seized trading...

what is it you need to contact him for? maybe we can help?

Offline Gary

• Members
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 05:09:23 pm »
True, you cant force someone to reply... but when they have a lot of your money which they have had for a long time, and they've been promising you an engine for a long time, I would expect a reply of some sort!

I've been understanding and fair for the best part of 4 years, think a txt, email or phone call would just be common courtesy!

There is obviously more to it between myself and Steve than just the above. Im just getting more and more annoyed that there has been no contact from him for several months despite repeated emails, txts, and voicemails being left by me.

Theres nothing worse than trusting someone for a long time and feeling that trust was well placed to then slowly feel more and more as if you are getting royally shafted!

Anyway rant over for just now...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:17:44 pm by Gary »