Author Topic: g laderseite arb blocks + bushes  (Read 2306 times)

Offline boyzey

• Members
g laderseite arb blocks + bushes
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:18:00 am »
orite guys am on with fitting my g laderseite arb blocks and arm bushes for the arb, just wana ask some 1 hu has fitted the the arm bushes wich the arb comes through, i have genuine g40 arms with the rose joints on the inner, i have pressed the arb bushes out of my arms and ther is like a ridge inside wer the new bushes push in but its offset so 1 bush will go in 1 side more than the other and dont just wana press it in and risk craking the bush,

if that makes sence to any 1 haha any hints tips befor i tackle it   cheers

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: g laderseite arb blocks + bushes
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:32:44 am »
struggling to read what you are saying there a bit but it sounds like the bushes you have are eccentric (i.e. the centre bore is off-centre) to allow you to adjust the camber by rotating the bush.  Although having said that, it doesn't seem to make much sense having the outer bushes eccentric!  It's normally the inners.  Can you post a photo of what you mean?

Offline boyzey

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 04:25:44 pm »
ok lol iv got the g laderseite bushes for the anti roll bar the blocks that replace the d bushes wich are fine, jus the bushes that go in to the lower arms wich the anti roll bar thred comes through each bush is in 2 halfs 1 for each side of the arm, all i want to no is do i just press each half straight in to my arms {wich are genuin g40 arms with the rose joints} because i pressed my old bushes out and thers a ridge inside the arm were the bush goes in wich stops the g laderseite bushes going in by hand just wanted to no if they will defo just go straight in

cheers

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 04:30:27 pm »
they should locate properly when you tighten the arb bolt up.

Offline boyzey

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 09:58:33 am »
oryt ok guna gt it sorted today all being well haha cheers

Offline boyzey

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 03:31:46 pm »
all sorted g laderseit bushes just pressed straight in using vice was worrying bout nothing haha

cheers