Author Topic: polo g40  (Read 3280 times)

Offline bailisspaul

• Members
polo g40
« on: October 17, 2010, 07:22:31 pm »
Volkswagen Polo, 1994 (L), Manual Petrol, 102,000 miles for sale £1950 or to next offer.
Here I have my Polo for sale which I have owned for 7 years now. I am selling due to not using it as I have a family now. I believe there only 26 of these on an L plate. I bought it as a second car for the summer and i have looked after the car very well and have only done 14k in that time. It has a FSH until 86k and then after I have done them myself. I have a folder which is full of reciepts. The car has just been MOT'ed which it did fail to start with on a rear brake hose and rear brake which was binding, but is now sorted. NO tax. I have put a smaller pulley and chip, a TIM boost gauge, also it's got a Jabba sport induction kit and a Remus exhaust. Please don't be put off with the mods as it has been well looked after. The down side to the car is that the right side quarter panel could do with painting as the lacquer is peeling and there is a rust bubble appearing at the bottom corners of the front window screen. If you need anymore information then please just call me.Any inspection welcome the car is located in foulsham, dereham. if pictures needed this ad is also on gumtre
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:18:28 pm by bailisspaul »