Author Topic: Club g40 rolling road day 15th November - BOOKED  (Read 74971 times)

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
Re: Club g40 rolling road day 15th November - BOOKED
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2008, 03:20:02 pm »
Yeh that would be me  ;D, just picking up the charger an noticed it on the ramp, thought i had seen it before. BVH Brain tells me??

Nice price tag there, what else did you have done then?

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2008, 09:06:50 pm »
Jabbasports my neck of the woods. Should let me know when any of you guys are down and i'll put the kettle on! (might even make the bacon butties!)

Is the place easy to find by the postcode? Gonna be using satnav to get there!

Gonna check mine over this week and hope it behaves itself on the way/on rollers/on way home again!

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2008, 09:40:47 pm »
should be when you get to brierley hill- or ring me, can guide you in!

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:57 am »
nice one cheers pete. I'll get your number from the night out thread, just incase!

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2008, 10:48:26 am »
Yeh that would be me  ;D, just picking up the charger an noticed it on the ramp, thought i had seen it before. BVH Brain tells me??
Nice price tag there, what else did you have done then?
Hellooo! :D
BVH? You'll have to blonde translate that one for me, that's new to me I think :-[
Well I had the R1, induction kit, upgraded disc and pads, he sorted out my brake nipple for me as one was fucked and bled them again - I now have normal brakes, thats nice!
I've spent 3K on my car in the past 2 weeks I realised yesterday, that's love that is  :-*

Jabbasports my neck of the woods. Should let me know when any of you guys are down and i'll put the kettle on! (might even make the bacon butties!)
Is the place easy to find by the postcode? Gonna be using satnav to get there!
Gonna check mine over this week and hope it behaves itself on the way/on rollers/on way home again!
Now you tell me :D
Yeah tomtom was accurate enough, accept it takes you down the road opposite to where they actually are

Offline wozzaG40

• Members
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 01:17:11 pm »
BVH is a Big Vavle head, is basically allowing the engine to breathe better by introducing bigger intake and exhaust valves. (someone correct me if im wrong)

What discs and pads did they sell you? im looking at replacing all mine in the next month.

3K a fair bit of money to spend but not surprising really, i think most of us here will have spent around that possibily a lot more. But your right it's all about the love :-)

Offline 40cent

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 08:17:49 pm »
I'll definately be down on saturday! I'm not too bothered about a power run but i'll happily put it on if you need to make numbers up!  :o

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2008, 08:42:13 pm »
more the merrier!! we'll also be asking people for spec sheets and photos to do a write up for the site - if thats ok!

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2008, 10:30:13 am »
BVH is a Big Vavle head, is basically allowing the engine to breathe better by introducing bigger intake and exhaust valves. (someone correct me if im wrong)

What discs and pads did they sell you? im looking at replacing all mine in the next month.

3K a fair bit of money to spend but not surprising really, i think most of us here will have spent around that possibily a lot more. But your right it's all about the love :-)

See, if you'd have said big valve head then I would have known what you were going on about  :-[ haha :D and yes she is! It was done by a previous owner that looked after her very well, about 5 years ago!

Mintex plain faced discs and pads

My bloke and his clever friend are building me a custom exhaust right now from the manifold, I was watching yesterday afternoon and it looks mint! So well done!

Roll on Saturday ;D

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2008, 06:24:08 pm »
Right in case I don't get a chance to say have a good day,

"HAVE A GOOD  DAY (AND NIGHT)"

I'm gutted I can't make it for this event, cos would have loved to have got some figures, and of course meet a few more of the G40'ers out there.  Anyway, I'll be getting rather pissed in a wedding, so looking forward to reading results and reports next week. 

Offline jules

• Members
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:34 pm »
Hello guys i am still goin on saturday if it makes it any better for any body i will go on first and get it over and done with cu saturday

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2008, 08:47:17 pm »
that's work finished for the week for me!  Off to yoof's tomorrow to help make his car blow up go faster

Offline Varley

• Members
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2008, 09:23:47 am »
What time is everyone planning to be there tomorrow?

Early o'clock?

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2008, 09:48:26 am »
I'll be there from about 9ish

Offline Liz

• Members
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2008, 10:11:02 am »
I don't think I'm going to make it, can't get Blueys tracking done in time plus not been very well and got to have blood tests and crap like that so think i'd best give it a miss unfortunately :-(