Author Topic: 92'K G40 modified plus all original parts and masses of spares.  (Read 13070 times)

Offline G-spot

• Members

VW Polo G40
K '92
170k miles
Tax/MOT Jan 2011

Engine:
Block replced at 150k with a PSD one rebuilt at 100K to include, new oil pump, new rings, all bottom end shells, seals, gaskets etc. Schrinck Cam, vernier pulley, ported/flowed head, new valve and guides, gaskets, seals at engine rebuild. Thinner metal headgasket.
GT manifold port matched to head, 51mm throttle body, G60 green injectors
PSD 4 branch exhaust manifold and full PSD 2 box exhaust system(Fully heat wrapped)
Helix Organic Clutch
RPM Tuning Cast Alloy Sump
Mocal Thermostatic Sandwich Plate with 16 row left front mounted oil cooler.
Stage 4 full blend charger with 65mm PSD Alloy Toothed Belts, Service G-Lader last month, oil seals and apex seals with fresh klubber grease and new gates belt.
Custom mapped at PSD about 3 years ago with all upgrade parts fitted.

Suspension/Chassie:
PPP Subframe
Uprated driveshaft with new CV joint.
Front Upper OMP Strut Brace
Rear Upper OMP Strut Brace
Eibach 40mm drop springs
OEM Replacment Shocks
New Rear Beam bushes(rear beam stripped, cleaned and painted late 2009)

Brakes:
256mm front discs with Audi calipers
Rear shoes replaced 2009
Goodrich Braided Lines throughout

Wheels:
14" BBS RA's with Falken ZE519

Bodywork/Exterior:
All standard looking Graphite Grey, orginal paint all over, Blue VW Motorsport stickers on door window pillars. Bad bits are, the lacquer on roof thinned out and really needs spraying and a few light bits of surface rust on lower drivers wing and front of rear quarter. Small dent/scratch on bonnet where MTB fell over in garage.

Interior:
White dials with custom blue back light and matching heater controls, 3 off matching white gauges '0-15psi boost pressure(with calibrated correction chart), oil pressure gauge, oil temperature gauge in radio DIN slot, AFR gauge and battery meter built into button blank.

Extra's:
Sale to include every OEM part removed during all stages of upgrades. This includes, 13" BBS RA's with part worn tyres, Original G40 springs, OE throttle body, G40 inlet manifold, G40 exhaust manifold(with Cat) and center section(Also second G40/GT exhaust maifold(no-cat)), original G40 injectors and injector rail, Twin V-belt pulleys, ARB(plus gladerseite blocks), OE G40 discs and calipers(other VAG calipers/carriers to be included), large collection of plastic pipes & hoses (2 off boost recirc pipes), charcol canister.
Spare Original block now rebuilt with new shells rings oil pump, G40 specific front engine mount including alternator, unserviced charger, starter motor, spare steel sump, cam covers, various associated cables etc.
Spare rear lights, head light, indicators, intercooler, 2 off full blend chargers needing seals, one off charger which the scroll and cases are damaged beyond repair, but interesting to look at!!

This is a very reluctent sale amist much deliberation, but as I'm moving house(smaller garage too), and my wife is expecting our 3rd child anyday now I'm afraid i've given myself this only option, so not interest in splitting or breaking as I need a clean break from the car and all the bits.  So perfect opertunity to give someone a strong G40 complete with loads of G40 spares for a well prepped garage, alternativly you could to return it back to OE build spec and sell all the mods and probably pay for 60% of its purchase price.
For the reasons listed I'm pricing this complete package at a bargin(imo)£2500 no offers, buyer to collect everything.

Serious enquiries only PM me for contact number, this car is still a daily driver for me and will continue to be so until it sells.

Cheers

Jason 'Gspot'

Forgot to add that  have a pair of polybushed track control arms(about 10k of use) to go with the car too(currently got OEM G40 ones fitted), I'm sure other bits and piece will show up as I start to clear out cupboards etc and they all go with the car.
Yep, lower front glovebox shelf and center consol just remembered about, both like new.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 03:33:08 pm by G-spot »

Offline Andy

• Traders
Re: 92'K G40 modified plus all original parts and masses of spares.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 08:33:17 am »
Absolute fcuking bargain!

Offline hardchargin40

• Members
  • Older, Wiser, Greyer.
    • The Roadster.net
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 02:22:37 pm »
Must resist!  Have £7K insurance money burning hole in pocket for replacement kitchen...  :'(  hmm, cheapo kitchen and ceiling, and have fast car.  If only i could... :'( :'(

Offline karmann

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 02:35:42 pm »
This looks like a great buy for someone, bloody cheap!!

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 03:31:32 pm »
Yes Bargin!! I've priced to sell quickly prior to moving, I'm gonna regret it I know, but I'll get over it one day!  I know realistly I should be looking nearer 3.5/4k for this bundle, but haven't got the time to sit on it for months waiting for the right buyer.
I'm not selling to make money on it and am hoping to sell to someone who has been as enthustatic as me with it, as for striping it down into parts to sell on, yes I could make a lot more cash that way, but the hours required to do the work are not availible to me at the moment.

Offline dinger1991

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 12:03:07 am »
Pm'd ;)

Offline ECD

• Members
  • Let's be careful out there
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 01:43:52 pm »
Another PM sent

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 07:56:17 am »
PM's replied to  :)

Offline ECD

• Members
  • Let's be careful out there
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 12:32:39 pm »
Hi Jason

I've sent another couple of PMs - let me know, cheers!

Offline polo71

• Members
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 04:57:08 pm »
pm for number cheers

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:27:37 pm »
Sorry for delays to PM's, house move and new baby due causing lots of headaches, pics are here and PM's to be responded to in a few mins

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:49:59 pm by G-spot »

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 09:46:33 pm »
Been asked for a few other shots too so hopefully this covers all enquiries,

The more time I spend taking pics and writing about it the less I want to sell............ :-\ :-X ???

Apologies for the Ford Fiesta in the same shot, you can pick your cars, but you can't pick your neighbours ones hey!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:49:15 pm by G-spot »

Offline G-spot

• Members
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 09:54:32 pm »
Came across a wiechers lower strut brace in my garage too, so add it to the parts list!

Offline Zeus

• Members
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »
Bargain, gutted I cant afford it. I'll post it on newport edition for you mate.

Offline g40Ross

• Members
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 09:53:35 pm »
gimmie a month  2 save the 2500 and ill buy iT!!!