Author Topic: Advise on purchase  (Read 1632 times)

Offline r3Mays

• Members
Advise on purchase
« on: June 30, 2010, 10:23:27 pm »
Hi there ive always been a vag head and im looking for something with a bit more poke than my mk3 golf se.  I love my golf and she treats me well even when i shout at her, its only had one owner and i will never scrap it because with the right care these cars will outlive the muppets that think speed is key. my mentality is sort out the chassis, first suspension so that when you dig down in the corner you don't end up facing the other way then the brakes of course as these are what we use in emergencies and the gears for slowing down and finally concentrate any remanding money on the engine; engines can always be cobbled together were as the chassis and body are a key component in keeping these angelic cars on the road.  Im looking at getting an 1991 polo cl with a g40 mill in, now these is great as its still registered as a cl so cheap on the insurance, i no i shouldn't be naughty but i am not your usual mug that try's to advertise something that im not, im not a rally driver but have been under the wing of an ex sussex champion for the last nine months and have been given a few little tips 1. always expect the unexpected 2. any child can drive in a straight line and they do alot better then some people out there, its the corners that matter 3. never cuts corners and never go over white lines, use full use of your side of the road. 4.if your going to speed do it between the hours of 3am-5am and on a dual keep in the slow lane, never stay in the fast lanes if you can avoid it always get back over as soon as 5. the six pees prior preparation prevents piss poor performance . now the fact that it has a g40 pulling it along is just a bonus to an already perfect car. i look forward to your comments and stay safe and learn your routes before you jump in.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300441679965&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Offline MartinB

• Members
Re: Advise on purchase
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 10:53:58 pm »
Cheers for the advice mate.

Brakes just for emergencies? Get fucking real.

Offline Charlie VW

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 10:56:03 pm »
Prize for biggest post, Goes too........... you guessed it!!!  ::)

Offline MartinB

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 10:58:25 pm »
Hello, MaysJake.

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 11:22:50 pm »
brakes for emergencies and the gears for slowing down!

LOL

engines can always be cobbled together were as the chassis and body are a key component in keeping these angelic cars on the road

LOL

Im looking at getting an 1991 polo cl with a g40 mill in, now these is great as its still registered as a cl so cheap on the insurance

twat!!

i no i shouldn't be naughty but i am not your usual mug that try's to advertise something that im not, im not a rally driver but have been under the wing of an ex sussex champion for the last nine months and have been given a few little tips

lol!!

i hope you never own a g40!!

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 11:47:54 pm »
what an awful post, i do not even know why you posted, or what for!

You contradict yourself with alot you say, im gunna take a guess that you were under the influence when posting

you would get a better response on maybe www.clubpolo.co.uk

We are a very useful forum when used correctly :D