Author Topic: Corrado National Day and my holiday  (Read 4507 times)

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
Corrado National Day and my holiday
« on: June 30, 2008, 11:17:24 pm »
Well to those of you who didnt know the missus bought a Corrado VR6 to replace our Golf as our daily. We went on holiday last week on a camping trip in it. We started off in Henley on Thames, onto Portsmouth for the naval yard and to go round Victory and the Mary Rose etc, then on to Wareham to visit Monkey World and the Tank Museum there. We stopped off at Longleat Safari Park on the way back up the country and finished off the week at the Corrado National Day at Prescott hillclimb course in the Cotswolds. Superb venue and some awesome cars in attendance and a brilliant event. We did over 700 miles in it and apart from being a complete mess by the time we got back it was brilliant through all of it. Air con and big comfy seats made it a bit more comfy than the polo to do all those miles in. Anyway to the pics!
Some pics of mine from the day and the week before! Top day and a brilliant event.

The car last Sunday evening at the beginning of our Holiday in Henley on Thames.

Monkey on Corrado and Deer in Corrado at Longleat Safari park (top day out by the way)! We debated for ages whether to go through the monkey enclosure or not!

Anyway to Prescott and a top day. Stunning location and event, sorry my pics dont really do it justice.

The mileage when we parked up at Prescott and the 99 thousandth mile was done on the Prescott hillclimb course!

A few pics of cars from the paddock and the car park.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:19:53 pm by SamG40 »

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
Re: Corrado National Day and my holiday
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47:56 am »
Looks ace sam!  not sure i would go through the monkey section like!  was the car ok?  some great cars too at that show/hill climb!

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
Re: Re: Corrado National Day and my holiday
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 11:26:32 am »
[quote pid=2095 author=supercharged spaniel date=1214905676]Looks ace sam!  not sure i would go through the monkey section like!  was the car ok?  some great cars too at that show/hill climb![/quote]

Yeah we did debate fgr a while whether to go through the monkeys but went for it in the end. I'd taken off the ariel just in case and we only had one on the car in the end and he didnt do anything. They are proper mental little buggers though, there were windscreen wipers and ariels all over the floor that they had claimed, they treat them like trophies!