Author Topic: Club stickers  (Read 9862 times)

Offline giorgio

• Members
sure its more complicated that it appears but a sticker saying ClubG40 looks alot cleaner. I know it doesn't promote the site but sure people would be able to work it out. Especially in the style Dan designed, looks factory

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
well can be sorted, its a good point, just looks more official with web adress, tbh if you want that, a simple cut along with knife and its done :D

Offline G40_FUNK

• Members
  • Chris
This is a far better site, and i can't wait to get my G.  Can you tell me: how much are the stickers, when will they be available and what other things will be available?

I've also said it before, but this is a very fresh and professional looking site.  You guys need to promote it more, and we need to think about show stands.

Offline eppo

• Members
Re: Club stickers
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 11:28:21 pm »
can you people send 1 or 2 stickers for Portugal? I pay for it! my email is andresilva551@hotmail.com
                                             Thanks!

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
Re: Club stickers
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2010, 07:52:43 pm »
Tidy looking sticker there Dan and I'll be up for one. What had crossed my mind in the past was a pukka G40 "OWNERS" enamelled badge if there was enough interest. I was thinking of a group buy for people with registered G's. Worthwhile?