Author Topic: GTI International  (Read 6460 times)

Offline G40_FUNK

• Members
  • Chris
GTI International
« on: March 07, 2008, 12:59:07 pm »
This was a great show last year - appart from the weather.  How about a clubstand?  Infact, are there plans for any G40 club stands this year?

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: GTI International
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:10:07 pm »
Not sure what we have planned in terms of stands this year.  I suppose we should do something.  I didn't go to inters last year as the year before it was a bit of a chav-fest, even though I did have a reasonable time.  The shitty (literally if I remember correctly) farmers field they tried to pass off as official GTI-International Campsite was piss-poor though!  

I've not made my mind up about this year....

I dare say we will have something at BVF (next to club polo most likely) and the polo show.  We usually have a stand at VWNW at Tatton Park too as pete, dan and myself all live oop norf.  In fact I think that's the only stand we had in 2007 but then I don't really remember what happened at BVF that year (pretty sure I went to it though).

Offline G40_FUNK

• Members
  • Chris
Re: Re: GTI International
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 08:02:28 pm »
Ok dude.  I'm down south and very close to Bristol and Malvern, so not far for me for a lot of shows.  However, i'm originally from the northwest, place called Barrow-in-Furness.