Author Topic: My Polo G40 for sale!! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD  (Read 12876 times)

Offline G40Valverpaul

• Members
Re: My Polo G40 for sale!!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 08:38:17 pm »
SOLD (pending collection) to a great lad who I reckon will look after the G!!  ;)

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
Re: My Polo G40 for sale!! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2009, 09:44:15 pm »
I'm suprised its taken this long! Hope its gone to a good home. Hope you've pointed them to here if they arent already on here.

Whats next for you then Paul? Have you already got it?

Offline G40Valverpaul

• Members
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2009, 10:08:10 pm »
No mate, nothing in the pipeline as yet. May just chill for a bit as its the 1st time in about 5 years I don't have a 'show'/weekend car on the drive!! :-[
Part of me is gutted TBH but I reckon the new owner will look after it, dont think he's planning on ram raiding halfords for add-on body kits and neons!! :D
Whilst checking the documents at the weekend twigged i've only done 700miles in it since March and just cant justify having a lump of cash sat on the drive doing nowt, as nice as it was!! :P

Offline G40Valverpaul

• Members
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 08:25:59 pm »
Car was collected today!! :(

Offline lance

• Members
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 08:48:50 pm »
you'll be back in time lookin for another.

Offline G40Craiiiiiiiig

• Members
  • My G, tidy as it gets
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 12:53:43 am »
Just like to say, I collected the car off Paul the other day, and hes a top guy, the car will be treasured for as long as I own it, I've just put a new cam belt and water pump on it, replaced the two number plate bulbs as one had gone, and given the roof a polish and shes looking tip top, the only mods im goin to put on the car are, a new pair of parcel shelf lifters (as theres only one at the minute), new interior dash bulb (as ones gone), and level the front bumper a little bit, and thats your lot, apart from that the car is absolutely immaculate and it couldn't have gone to a better home, I hope to see Paul and the other G40 members at a meet sometime very soon and obviously the big dub meets in summer with my bugs as well, thanks again and stay in touch Craig

Offline G40Valverpaul

• Members
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 05:31:51 pm »
LOL Everything you've done I was gonna do ready for next years show season, only small things but make a difference in my eyes. Been looking for a set of parcel shelf lifters but they are obsolete from VW (I did try). :)
Like i've said its sad it had to go, but at least its gone to a good home!! ;)

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 07:44:56 pm »
Sounds like it has gone to a brilliant home - just hope he drives as sensibly as he looks after it!!!