Author Topic: W reg Polo GTI Fitted WIth G40 (rebuilt engine)  (Read 5841 times)

Offline dcc

• Members
W reg Polo GTI Fitted WIth G40 (rebuilt engine)
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:45:17 am »
The new fitted engine has a fully rebuilt head with receipts, every single aspect of the car has been checked over thoroughly by the garage who did the work to the car. the bottom end is in good condition, the head looks like new (I have photos of the head as it was fitted) and all the valves have been reseated, also fitted with 4 new exhaust valves. The head was also faced slightly to give it a perfect flat surface. There were no cracks at all in the head nor the engine block. The block was fully cleaned and painted, the clutch was checked and turned out to be nearly new, everything on the engine was checked over thoroughly. The electronics and wiring have been tidied and some re routed for safety reasons. After the purchase of the car, I have spent over £1500 to get it into to this condition where everything is fine with the car. The engine now runs beautifully, sounds amazing, and boosts very well. The intercooler is now mounted and not left hanging down on the boost pipes. There will be receipts to prove the work done to the car by the garage and the engine rebuilders.

The reason I am selling is quite a sad one, as I do love the look and sound to the car. I have spent far more money than I have, having to lend from parents and friends to fix the car so I can no longer afford to insure it. Ill buy something cheap for the time being and pay out all the debt.

-2000 polo gti shell
-g40 engine and gearbox fitted
-full blend charger less than 2k old
-63mm toothed belt setup
-brand new vw alternator
-psd four branch
-stainless exhaust
-k and n oval filter
-front mount intercooler
-custom chip
-recent gearbox rebuild
-standalone oil system

Chassis:
-fk konisport coilovers
-eibach anti roll bar
-goodridge braided hoses
-Brand new  toyo tyres just fitted all round.
-cusco adjustable top mounts

cosmetics
-smoothed cl spec bumpers
-tinted windows
-xenons
-de badged grill and bonnet  filled
-15 X 7 Porsche teledial wheels with h and r adaptors.
-momo  steering wheel
-stubby mirrors
-stubby stalks
-Full GTI interior, excellent condition no rips tears or burns.

The car is MOT’d until February 2010

It is not yet taxed, but I will be doing this next week If I can get time off of work.

Price is £3500 with 6 months Tax. If you want to take the car away before I can Tax it then Ill drop the price somewhat, I am open to sensible offers, but please no insults.

If you PM me I will reply ASAP but please respect I work in a pub untill late. If you drop me your mobile number I can usually get 5 minutes where I could call you back.

There will be no test pilots for this car, unless you can show a valid certificate of insurance for other vehicles. Sorry, but I have put too much money into this car for it to be written off ;/

Thanks
Dan.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 11:08:23 am by dcc »

Offline dcc

• Members
Re: W reg Polo GTI Fitted WIth G40 (rebuilt engine)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:21:36 pm »
This car will come with larger injectors required for the current map. It is being left  garaged untill the new injectors arrive.

Im open to offers on the car, and px's are welcome for smaller engined and standard vehicles.

Offline dcc

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 12:35:02 pm »
I will take £3000 for the car as it stands.

Offline dcc

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 03:44:14 pm »
This car is now sold.

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 04:24:56 pm »
so did you take 3k for it then ???  ;D ;D

Offline dcc

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 09:33:27 pm »
Nope, but I was happy with what I got for her.