Author Topic: G40 Rally...Post script  (Read 17618 times)

Offline Jakexe

• Members
Re: G40 Rally...Post script
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 10:46:30 am »
Jake here, the other photographer lol

Love those pics we took mitzi, yurned out awsome

Cant belive all you guys went down the cat and fiddle afterwards, we were heading that way to home

Would of loved to get a few more pictures of you all going down the cat and fiddle lol

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 11:20:13 am »
we did but it was the next morning that we did the cat and fiddle...awesome road!!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:40 am »
yeah on the saturday we went further up woodhead, then down strines and then onto a pub/campsite near bakewell where a few pints of ale some nice pies were enjoyed.  Then on sunday morning we drove over the C&F and onto tatton park for the VW-NW show.

You guys from Buxton neck of the woods then?

Offline Jakexe

• Members
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 12:01:32 pm »
yeah on the saturday we went further up woodhead, then down strines and then onto a pub/campsite near bakewell where a few pints of ale some nice pies were enjoyed.  Then on sunday morning we drove over the C&F and onto tatton park for the VW-NW show.

You guys from Buxton neck of the woods then?

Basically yeah, i actually live near macclesfield forest which is almost just off the cat and fiddle, and yeah your right, what an awsome road :)

Mitzi lives in hanforth so and is in macclesfield a fair bit of time :)

Cheers for the few rizzlas by the way whoever that was :)

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 12:09:46 pm »
that was me with the rizlas and it's no problem!   ;D

Offline Jakexe

• Members
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 12:14:55 pm »
:)

this isnt a shout for publicity as you all know we pulled up and took some pictures because we wanted to but if your bored or fancy joining another freindly forum (which i did today :)) then log onto www.kroozinnorthwest.co.uk. Im a mod on there, full of freindly people, plenty of good banter and our meets are now quite popular too :)

If you guys have ever got another run out like you did at the weekend, give us a shout if you need a photographer :) Provinding its not too far that is

Offline mitzi

• Members
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 12:39:33 pm »
Thanks for all the comments guys. As Jake said if you need a photographer for anything let me or Jake know and i'm sure we can sort something out  ;D

Cheers for the rizla Hayesey  :D

I'm also admin on kroozinnorthwest and we would love to have some of you guys on board, as Jake said we do have quite a lot of meets which normally have quite a good turnout.

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 04:56:43 pm »
i signed up..but its one of the damn 'wait for activation code' websites..hopefully its not as bad as the 205 forum which requires you to introduce yourself and everything before you can view anything..

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:35 pm »
Ah this looks like an awesome weekend! I'll be there next year for sure, get to meet some of you guys and also would love to be part of a rally that size!!

Offline batten

• Members
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 09:00:24 pm »
was a great weekend lads, epic cruise around the windy twisty bits aswel! i think ive halfed the life of my new front tyres  ;D worth it? definitely!

cheers, John

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:18 am »
nice pictures! wish my G would of been ready for this but there is always next year!!!

Offline Jakexe

• Members
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 10:44:20 am »
Got some that i will post up today that mitzi hasnt

Got a good shot of one of the white ones there too

Offline tdh-syorks

• Members
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2009, 08:57:52 am »
Hi jakexe thanks for you and mitzi for posting them great pics up. least someone shown up with a proper camera  ;) ;) which says a lot for me as i forgot mine, lol ;D
it would have been a good idea mounting a video camera in one of the Gs whilst doing the cat and fiddle. maybe next time.  ???
anyway had a great weekend and it was good to meet you all and put faces to the names. also heard some great stories from you all.
cheers Tom

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2009, 12:58:23 pm »
I was intending on putting my roll cage camera on but since I was a bit hungover on sat morning I forgot about it

Offline tdh-syorks

• Members
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 10:11:05 pm »
lol, would have been great, i think everyone was a bit hungover that morning, dont know how i made it sunday morning, just pure effort i suppose,  ;D ;D ;D