Author Topic: vw + audi track day special at castle comb any one intrested ??  (Read 3263 times)

Offline dub-disaster

• Members
hi all,
   As the title says theres a vw and audi track day with a show and shine on the 25th of july at castle comb race track in wiltshire would be great to meet up with any one going and get a chance to have a look at some other g's compare sum notes.  I am definantly going should be a good day out tickets to spectate are £7 i think for more info go to http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/events/display_event.asp?EventID=209 if any one is intrested post your reply n let me know if we can get a good few people going and i know the numbers beforehand we could get a club g40 spot in the paddock where we can all park n have a good natter . Also if any one is intrested if we get more than 12 of us to book we get a club discount on track time so if your intrested in getting on the track let me know aswell and well see what we can book up
- Regard Antony Williams
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:51:12 pm by dub-disaster »

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
Re: vw + audi track day special at castle comb any one intrested ??
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 01:26:17 pm »
Managed to get over to this last minute and was fairly impressed with some of the cars out there. There was a black MkII Golf killing everything including the race spec'd Golf V and Seat Leon and keeping up with the 2009 Porsche Turbo that was at it all day! Weather held out to. Great track for the quicker cars!