Author Topic: Club G40 Official Facebook Group  (Read 5740 times)

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« on: May 13, 2008, 01:28:28 pm »
thought i would get a group on there, so we can get a bit more of a personal community going!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26992817856&ref=mf

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 04:29:45 pm »
Facebook is evil!

Offline giorgio

• Members
Re: Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 04:44:42 pm »
[quote pid=1340 author=SamG40 date=1210692585]Facebook is evil![/quote]

although a necessary evil for some. As sad as it sound my social life revolves around the bastarding site.

I didn't like you in secondary school, I didn't like you at college and I especially don't like you when we are in the pub. Yet for some unbeknown reason, as if the decade of ignoring them was a big enough hint, they all of a sudden want to 'be my friend'. Where is the ''f**k off your a c**t'' application when you need one.

But back on topic - cant really see the point as we have a lovely big forum to use but hey ho....peer pressure and all that jazz. I joined

Offline Alex

• Members
  • Hack
Re: Re: Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 06:11:17 pm »
[quote pid=1340 author=SamG40 date=1210692585]Facebook is evil![/quote]

I agree entirely, I get narked with having to reject all the fucking applications people keep trying to make me add, and the idiots I never spoke to at school asking to be my friend. SOD OFF.

But, on the flipside, Facebook has put me back in touch with some old friends who I'd drifted out of contact with because they'd moved away. That side of it is really cool.

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: Re: Re: Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 07:54:20 pm »
yeah, sam only calls it evil as he is scared of it, i think its great, ive found alot of friends i totally lost contact with, and you get to see more personal sides of people, and when they update pictures info etc

i think its a good idea, with a few flaws, i have a spoof email on it so i dont get emails through telling me stuff, i just ignore all the requests

made the group just because i felt i had to, means you get to delv into g40 owners pictures and info!

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 09:15:58 pm »
yeah it's good because I'#ve spoke to people I#'ve not really seen since school and probably would have never seen or spoken to again if not for facebook.  It's basically like a free friends-reunited.  Also good for seeing photos of people to see what theyre up to.

Offline jimbugalee

• Members
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Club G40 Official Facebook Group
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 01:10:15 pm »
Oh dear ... I joined then read this page! hehe

Yes Facebook is a pain but it's a great way for sharing photos.  That's about all I use it for.  And of course .... updating my status at least every half an hour if I am bored ZZzzzzz

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 10:56:09 pm »
i've signed up although i hardly ever look on facebook!!

Offline cam_d

• Members
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 07:16:22 pm »
i joined yesterday,whens the wee picture library going up  :D