Author Topic: tornado red mk1 golf for swap  (Read 5097 times)

Offline spanner_allan

• Members
tornado red mk1 golf for swap
« on: May 21, 2009, 12:54:10 pm »
Make: Volkswagen

Model: Golf 1.3 driver

Year/Reg: 1983 'A' reg

Mileage: 130,000 but doesn't reflect the drive quality

MOT: August 2009

Tax: January 2010

Good
resprayed in tornado red, lovely finish and is regularly polished, lowered although it is on cut springs, tinted red rear lights pressed metal plates and also have US spec ones to chuck in for shows, very clean interior apart from drivers seat has been repaired but is barely noticeable, no rust anywhere as all was done when resprayed, Lotus eclat wheels on adaptors and as it turns out expensive wheel bolts-fully polished and detailed with only a couple of minor marks, four brand new stretched tyres which have done no more than 200miles.

Bad
only ver small problems.....there is a small about 3 x 3inch patch of primer in passenger door shut will need blowing over, inside of car is mars red but isn't noticeable. oil light flashes but there is no problem with pressure level etc and has been doing it since January when i bought the car.

Pictures: sorry for the poor pics but most of you have seen the car anyway..

Price: 2000 without wheels and 2500 with wheels NO STUPID OFFERS as i am very reluctant to sell, i will also px this with a polo G40 or GT in some kind of a deal.

Contact
details:
pm me or phone 07985630907 i only want serious interest.

Offline Tommyk

• Members
  • will i ever finish the project!!!
Re: tornado red mk1 golf for swap
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 11:14:17 am »
any chance of p/x with a mk3 golf gti, 8v, dragon green in good nick?

Tommy.