Author Topic: god damn....  (Read 3104 times)

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
god damn....
« on: May 03, 2008, 03:18:47 am »
well what a day, had a lot of car related shit to do, had to drive and get some wheels to put on a mk4 i was selling, went to get wheels, got lost, ended up outside compo's cafe in holmfirth, parked up rung guy, went to set off

back to future moment, wouldnt start, dead as a dodo, turned over but that was it

so rung my mate who happend to be at my house ironically enough, he grabbed my tools and my dizzy box of spares, thinking it was dizzy, he got here, tested another dizzy, still no spark, decided it had to be coil, he drove me back home, then left, i got coil from the mk4 lol

then bird drove me back, (she was late to work but g40 comes first bitch)

so i fit coil, starts straight away, hobble her home and all is fine, get dinner, go out and time her up again, all fine

get my shit together then head to work...

jump in car get a mile from home and the damn clutch cable snaps!

now has anyone ever driven with no clutch cable? it was hard to get used to tbh, had to stop engine, stick in reverse, fire up, starter motor it back, then head down hill home, any junction you have to stop, turn engine off prior, pull out of gear, stop, put in gear, turn over, pull away, once moving its fine, but damn it was shit times

so got taxi to work and his damn speedo cable snapped!

what a damn day! my car aint caused me no issues in ages then 2 in same day

could have been worse and all is right now, but come on, give me a break... :wub:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 03:20:50 am by DKnight »

Offline giorgio

• Members
Re: god damn....
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 09:28:59 am »
remind me never to let you near my cars. your a jinx

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: Re: god damn....
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 11:31:52 am »
[quote pid=1176 author=giorgio date=1209803339]remind me never to let you near my cars. your a jinx[/quote]

OH YEAH BLAME THE DRIVER lol :D

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
Re: Re: Re: god damn....
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 01:25:42 pm »
What a funky day!!!
 I've driven once with clutch cable snaped. It was tought cuz you turn of the engine, put the gear, and fire the engine, and the car hops like a horse!!!
Well... I have a spare clutch cable after that mishap!!!