Author Topic: Vw polo GT Coupe 1.3- cammed, manifold,chipped,dewedged throttle body nd more  (Read 15061 times)

Offline jp21

• Members
Make:

Volkswagen

Model:

Polo Mk3 GT

Year/Reg:

1992 on a J Reg

Mileage:

108.444 (rebuild at 95.000 miles)

MOT:

August

Tax:

August

Good points:

Good points: car had a full engine rebuild 10000 miles ago this included new piston rings, new big end and main bearings new cam belt water pump distributor, the bored have been honed out, the head has been fully stripped it was acid dipped and skimmed the valve oil seals have been replaced the valves polished up and re cut to seat the housing nicer, there is a shirck 268/268 cam shaft in the polo with a vernier pulley. you can feel the cam kick in higher up the rev ranges which is good. it has a ta techniks 4 branch manifold new clutch,gearbox is perfect, chrome rocker cover, engine block painted red,got a poloacew 8k revlimiter fuel chip, dewedged throttle body last owner said it was aprox running 100bhp but no print out to prove. has bbs ras from the g40 colour coded to the colour of the car, front coilovers and rear adjustible suspension sitting around 60/80 it has electric windows on the car full central locking and remote alarm you can use the key fob to unlock the doors aswell, it has mac audio door pods thats about it any more questions feel free to ask

Bad points:

only a few sunroof doesnt work doesnt leak either which is good one of the wires has snapped,one rust patch on the door this has been treated though.

Surrey

Pictures:

Price:

1300 o.n.o (open for offers give me a ring or reply)

Contact details:

p.s i will upload more pics on the weekend dosen't have foggies on it but has a debadged grill with the red gt badge on it. i have also got my eye on a car so if that so happens to go i may not sell it. may px for euro polo 6n wanting something a bit tammer and roomy i will dearly miss the car and so will mates and family

feel free to ask any questions

Offline ashgt

• Members
hi wot insurance group is the car ?

Offline LeonL

• Members
hi wot insurance group is the car ?

Its group 7 or 8...Defo one of the two

Offline Dan

• Members
8 (modified)

Offline BeanWantsG40

• Members
Its a long shot but is this still for sale?

Offline Ollyb1989

• Members
would you be up for a swap with a 1.6 6n?

Offline Tommyk

• Members
  • will i ever finish the project!!!
would you swap for a dragon green mk3 golf gti, 8v, 3 door. tis in good nick with a sweet runnin motor. plus insurance is low too!

Tommy.