Author Topic: Genuine G40 fully standard done 65000miles 2 lady owners original bill of sale  (Read 3170 times)

Offline slinny

• Members
Thinking of selling my G40 it’s fully standard. Done 65000 miles 2 lady owners from new both older lady’s
It has every bit of paper from when it was new and a book that she did for the first year or two of every time she put fuel in the miles and price of what it was.
If your after a genuine G40 that has good history and hasn’t got 6x9’s in the rear parcel shelf then this is the one for you.

I have owned the car for 3 years and had to wait 3 years for her to sell it me just couldn’t say no but i have never even driven it my thoughts where to have it factory fresh for 2025 when the vw polo is 50 years old vw will surely do a special car to match how rare and special these G40’s are.  If you have owned one then you no what I mean.

guaranteed you won’t find another G with this paper work or miles. I have the other arch in the boot took it off because it was loose and didn’t want to loose it. I know the G40 could do with a paint and small bits of body work the battery tray is solid. If you want any more pictures of the car or info drop me a message.
I also have a genuine new n/s/f wing and a nos genuine rear badge took me 2 years get one of German eBay I wanted every thing genuine that I was putting on so it’s as it would of been when it rolled out the show room 

07511458153 Darren drop me a text for any information on it
It won’t let me up load any pictures
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 11:07:51 pm by slinny »

Offline ereeiz

• Members
What colour is it?

Does it have a sunroof?

When was the supercharger last serviced?

Has it been kept indoors or outdoors? If outdoors, has it been stored on concrete?

What's your asking price?

Thanks

You'll have to host the pics somewhere then paste a link to them.

Offline slinny

• Members
Sorry don’t come on much. It’s red with a sunroof £5500 takes it as is

Offline slinny

• Members
Polo is on eBay if ends tomorrow at 9pm grab your chance on a special car