Author Topic: diagnostic reader help  (Read 1716 times)

Offline matthg40

• Members
Re: diagnostic reader help
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2018, 09:48:15 pm »
Mate I’ve just had a read of your post I feel for you.soinds like we’ve had same issues.mine only seems to be co pot now it now has 2.94v going to it and seems to be running better and now finally have 12v going to the heater on the lamba sensor.but it’s been one hell of a struggle to get there.and it seems bleeding the fuel rail helped no end.still not happy with timing even though it’s finally sitting on the z mark im about there I think.but I hope your finally getting there with yours now.

Offline steveo3002

• Members
  • 91 golf g60 , 89 gti 16v , 88 breadvan
Re: diagnostic reader help
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2018, 03:06:43 pm »
i *think*  i might have sorted it

had all my meters set up and tinkering around in the bay while the readouts settled , i happend to wiggle the injectors , now its idling fine with a normal exh note and good readouts on the emissions with the afm close to standard   

so guessing an o ring wasnt seated, not sure how its played up for so long , its had 3 seperate sets in it , manifold off at least twice ,sprayed carb cleaned around em, unless its coincidence and ive touched something else , but it did point towards an airleak all along