Author Topic: Unknown fault code, are any of these measurements well off?  (Read 11623 times)

Offline NealPeal

• Members
  • Stupid is as stupid does
    • LightDiodeDesignsUK YouTubeChannel (Fun of all sorts)
Re: Unknown fault code, are any of these measurements well off?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2018, 02:12:05 pm »
I couldn't get my lead to connect this week but i think windows update was running in the background thinking about it.. I'll try giving vcds realtime priority over a core to see if i can get back on.. Swarze Kat was processor heavy but that was setting every one and 0 of megs of SPI..
I found a drawing of a kkl lead and the 5v rxd and txd are just tied together so it should just be DMA async in and out at most 9600..

Does your tb amgle change with full-pedal with the engine off? I know my wot switch does nothing, was hoping that'd tell me...

I found a list of vw banks on RossTech, but they are unmatchable!!

Cool matey, appreciated
Neal

Offline steveo3002

• Members
  • 91 golf g60 , 89 gti 16v , 88 breadvan
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 08:55:49 am »
first time i used it ..ign on /engine off the tps worked perfect , 0-80 (im told 80 for max is normal) all smooth and instant , now its very glitchy on the one fitted , a spare one and my mates car , kinda points to the lead or software but what do i know lol

Offline NealPeal

• Members
  • Stupid is as stupid does
    • LightDiodeDesignsUK YouTubeChannel (Fun of all sorts)
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 02:05:53 pm »
Yeah no I'd trust the data coming out the ecu if its getting to the pc.. maybe it is just left open on the g.. maybe a pot on mine might help me find the wot problem is what i was thinking
 I'm struggling with connecting with the lead today too.. Stopping windows update has sorted the poor latency problem but still trouble reading blocks 8)

Ive now run 3x 5litres of petrol dry too, just on idle moving 20meters total.. its a monster!
Cool