News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Subframe part

Started by ereeiz, March 19, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ereeiz

Hello,

long shot, I know. I'm after the bit that attaches the lower arm to the strut. I've misplaced one of mine (lost it  ::) ) and in need of another one, ideally this week as I want to get my G40 MOT'd in the next few weeks and I'm away with work soon. Already spoke to Andy/ Pete but wondering if anyone has one (or a pair) they'd part with? send me a PM if you do.


Thanks.