News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Airbox and tubes?

Started by YoMr, September 24, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoMr

Im looking to change my G40 back to how it use to be.
I've only just brought it and it needs some loving!

I'm looking to buy the parts outlined.

Jezza-7

I have the pipe that goes from the charger to the air box if needed still?

Shamas85

If you're struggling to find the charger to engine hose i recently got NOS from VW heritage.

Was around £35, only downside is the 4+ weeks wait for the part from Germany!  :(