Author Topic: Polo G40, Tornado Red, Non Sunroof  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Lewis

• Members
Polo G40, Tornado Red, Non Sunroof
« on: August 05, 2017, 08:47:16 pm »
Welcome to the for sale ad for my Polo G40. I haven't owned it long but becoming an adult and growing up has to take priority.

It's an original, non sunroof, tornado red G40 (G40 on the log book)
Has the original interior etc.

Its had an engine rebuild in the last year or so with receipts for parts etc as well as gearbox rebuild.
The mileage is on around 140k but may as well be ignored with the rebuild having been done. I've just given it a service (about 200 miles ago) with oil and filters etc.

It's had the head ported and polished along with the inlet manifold and had the exhaust manifold ported too. PSD cam. G60 injectors.
It has an oil cooler with a thermostatic valve. It also has an intercooler but that and the oil cooler aren't visible so they don't look daft!

When I bought it, it came with the original twin V belt pulleys (65mm) but I've swapped them out for a PSD toothed belt setup to make it a little more drivable as the PPP map it has is a bit pointless with the V belts as they just slipped. I've also just done a boost return delete but still have the original pipework to go back on and will come with the car.

It has a PPP subframe. I've just put new brembo max discs and green stuff pads on.
It's on eibach springs and shocks but at standard height.
New Yokohama tyres.

It has no rust which is a bonus but does suffer from car park dings and scratches but it is 26yrs old so what do you expect?!

I have 3 spare chargers to go with the car as well if the price is right.

If there's anything else you want to know just ask!

I'm sure there's stuff that I've missed but the car needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated.

Asking for £3750 ono

If you want pictures I'm happy for you to drop me a message on zero795112552four and I'll send you some but since Photobucket has started charging I'm not into it. Haha.

Offline junkymunky

• Members
Re: Polo G40, Tornado Red, Non Sunroof
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 11:38:06 am »
Try using Imgur and posting the links?

Would very much like to see some pictures  :o

Offline rsmark86

• Members
Re: Polo G40, Tornado Red, Non Sunroof
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 09:07:22 am »
Hello would you be interested in a deal with a fully forged big spec focus st ?

07825348906?