Author Topic: G40 engine, charger, gearbox etc. parts for convesion; approx 170-180bhp  (Read 3540 times)

Offline DaBigGinger

• Members
I'm looking to sell my G40 engine, supercharger etc. as a complete conversion kit. All parts required for a conversion are included:

Engine
Supercharger
Gearbox (choice of 8P or ATV)
Loom
Fuel pumps

The specs is as follows:

1341cc engine built by PSD in 2004, has covered approx. 8000 miles since. I have a RR print out showing 167bhp just after it was run in, but had a bit of a boost leak at the time. I'm estimating 170-180bhp.
PSD big valve head with Piper cam
GT inlet manifold port matched to head
De-wedged throttle body
Green injectors
PSD boot return mod
PSD map to suit the engine
PSD full blend charger with toothed belts
Mocal oil cooler
Helix organic clutch

I have an 8p gearbox available which was rebuilt by JP race in 2005 and has covered less than 5000 miles since. Alternatively, I have an ATV box available but haven't tried this out. It turns over smoothly by hand and selects gears fine.

This is a fantastic engine which makes good power and will bring a smile to any owner. I'm looking for the following:

£1500 with 8p gearbox
£1800 with ATV gearbox

Open to offers.

Collection from Southampton.

I'd rather sell the engine with one of the gearboxes, charger and loom together at this stage.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 11:02:21 pm by DaBigGinger »

Offline DaBigGinger

• Members
Re: G40 engine, charger, gearbox etc. parts for convesion; approx 170-180bhp
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 10:36:50 pm »
I haven't had much interest yet, but am open to offers. If there's no interest within the next few days, I'll consider selling parts seperately.

Offline Nick Ellis

Re: G40 engine, charger, gearbox etc. parts for convesion; approx 170-180bhp
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:07:26 pm »
is the gearbox still available ?