Author Topic: 171bhp 1341cc forged engine near full conversion  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
171bhp 1341cc forged engine near full conversion
« on: January 07, 2017, 04:12:33 pm »
With a new engine purchase I’m very keen to sell my engine as a full conversion as i now know what i did and didn’t need. There are a few items that are not with the engine as they are either needed by myself or sold. 

Whats included is:

1341cc bottom end with wossner forged pistons, windage tray, new oil pump, lightened and balanced standard con rods. This was all carried out by TSR and have receipt/invoice for the work carried out. Approx 23k miles has been covered on it since built 5 years ago. Water pump still fitted. £800

Gas flowed head, this was fully rebuilt as the same time as engine. Has been heli coiled for pressure switch’s. Will come with NGK spark plugs that have done about 3k and the standard cam pulley. £300

R1 ported charger, last full rebuild was april 2014 by pete and i have just replaced the oil seals due to one failing. Total mileage is 30k from brand new! Boosted 10-12psi with the setup. Included with this is the bracket and a modded elbow and the engine/charger mount. £450

All silicone boost pipes and hard boost pipes and air filter with jabba hose and adapter. £80

GT Inlet manifold with standard fuel rail. £50

Dizzy £50

ECU with PPP custom map and ECU loom. £300

The items that are required to make this complete are:

Pulley kit for bottom, alternator and charger, Camshaft and tappets, Throttle body, Injectors, intercooler, water hoses as I’m keeping silicone ones and clutch, flywheel and gearbox. Also will need charger feed and return lines. Exhaust manifold and exhaust system. Starter motor.

Ideally with the setup i ran, you would need to run a 51mm tb, G60 250cc injectors, 65mm pulley kit and the schrick supercharger specific cam.

As for the price, Im gonna price it up at £1600 and will listen to offers. Basically its the engine and charger and the rest it free if you look at it that way ;)

I will be advertising this on eBay soon but at a higher price, this will be a club G40 price only. eBay price will be £1800

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:12:09 pm by Jezza-7 »

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
Re: 171bhp 1341cc forged engine near full conversion
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 11:27:00 am »
The block and Head are provisionally sold.

Everything else still available .

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 10:55:16 am »
The leads are the only thing that haven’t been provisionally sold, although i guy in greece is looking to buy them.

Charger, inlet, dizzy are potentially sold.

The adapter for the charger has sold.

ECU and map will be going with engine.

Ive got a few things left such as steering damper, ECU Loom, CO pot, ISV, induction filter and pipe, Standard rubber g lader inlet pipe, brake servo pipe, top s bend hard boost pipe and the metal water pipe that mounts to block.

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 12:58:08 pm »
Metal water pipe sold*

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 03:19:53 pm »
All sold now.

Will start a new thread with my remaining parts that i need to sell on.