Author Topic: G40 Rebuilt Charger, BVH & Other Engine Parts  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Dan

• Members
G40 Rebuilt Charger, BVH & Other Engine Parts
« on: December 09, 2016, 08:37:02 pm »
G40 charger, had done around 95k miles I believe and run on a standard pulley when I got it. Was sent to G-Werks and given a stage 5 port and polish then returned to me. I stripped, chemically cleaned, painted and assembled it back together thoroughly using the best possible parts. I used all new FAG bearings including a new end bearing the same as Factory, uprated oil seals, beige apex seals from Germany and klüber grease when assembled. The casing was etch primed and painted with high temp aluminium look paint for a long lasting finish and the bolts  were zinc plated and passivated to finish off. Has been sat unused sealed in shrink wrap since I never finished the project. Comes with mounting bracket and outlet elbow, both painted to the same standard.
£550

G40 big valve cylinder head, which had done around 95k miles before the engine was stripped for rebuilding etc. Fully rebuild with 2mm bigger exhaust valves from Jabbasport, ported and polished to match genuine gaskets and manifolds, detail work done around the spark plugs, skimmed and assembled by the guy who used to do them for Jabbasport. There was some corrosion to the face where the thermostat housing bolts on but this was cleaned up, filled with aluminium filler and skimmed off. I was assured by the guy it was a good fix. I etch primed and painted the casting with high temp aluminium paint to finish it off. It’s been sat unused and wrapped up since rebuild.
£600

GT Inlet manifold which has been ported to suit the cylinder head above. If you’re using a bored out G40 throttle body you might want to port match it there. Not Painted. £60

G40 Cam cover which had been chemically cleaned, etch primed and finished in high temp aluminium look paint £50

CatCams Vernier Pulley brand new in box  £110

Cash on collection preferred from Buxton SK17. I can accept cash, bank transfer and Paypal. All prices are for cash or bank transfer, if you want to pay by Paypal, their fees will be added and the payment is to be for goods.

All items are sold on first come, first served basis.

Smaller & lighter items would be suitable for postage, but I'm reluctant to do so with charger and head.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:44:47 pm by Dan »

Offline nikferal

• Members
Re: G40 Rebuilt Charger, BVH, Schrick Cam & Other Engine Parts
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:23:49 pm »
Is the shrink cam still available?

Offline Dan

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 04:39:38 pm »
Yes, just added some more images to the original post.  :)

Offline nikferal

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 06:13:02 pm »
Cool, could you wait I'll the end of the month with it?